Ten

"you girls have to understand that sneaking out like that is wrong. Your mums were worried sick!"Dan hisses. he was angry and jay was upset, harry gulps. "and you harry."dan shakes his head in disbelief. the man already didn't like him and probably hated him more now because he helped lottie and her friend sneak out.

lottie promised him that sneaking usually goes smooth. but someone called the cops and they called louis to come pick them up and louis immediately told his mum and hasn't talk to harry since.

"i'm sorry."harry whispers not daring to look up. for the most part, lottie didn't even seem bothered that they got caught. she just stared at louis and harry with confusion and hurt.

"i'll talk to your mum when she gets here in the morning."jay says quietly to lottie's friend and follows dan back upstairs after they took lottie's phone and told her how long she was grounded.

****

"louis please"

louis shakes his head keeping his back turned to harry as he ran his fingers through his hair. "you helped my sister sneak out harry! you- you did all to help Lottie."louis was hurt. Harry had practically used him.

"I'm sorry Lou. So sorry."Harry cries. He didn't want Louis to be mad at him, he jus wanted to help Lottie out. He thought it would make Lottie like him more because he was the only one who thought she should be able to go to the party.

Louis just shakes his head, closing his bedroom door in Harry's face.

Harry head drops and he walks back down into the living room where the pull out bed was set up for him. Sighing, harry plops down on the bed letting his tears fall. Why did he always have to fuck things up? He just got back and is already causing problems.

***

This chapter is lowkey trash but w.e, I haven't updated this story in a while.