Five

He was going to be in jail for a couple of years for what he did to Harry and other crimes he has committed. Louis was happy, by the time Harry's dad got out of jail harry would be old enough to move away and never see him again. Louis stares fondly at Harry who's talking to one of the younger twins telling them how he used to paint his nails too, Louis did notice harry didn't dress as he usually did but he didn't know if he should ask.

"My favorite is pink"Phoebe tells him messily applying the nail polish to her nails. "What's your favorite color Harry?"

Harry taps his chin thinking hard, "Blue maybe."Phoebe smiles offering to paint his nails. Harry declines standing up and sitting next to Louis, the chair was small but they managed to fit squished up to each other. "They're really nice."Harry whispers.

Louis turns to him their faces only inches apart, "Yeah?"He murmurs eyes flicking between Harry's eyes and lips. "Think they get it from mum."Harry smiles dimples popping out. He missed all of them so much and it felt good to be back, he didn't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Louis rubs his cheek with his thumb. "I know I keep saying it but I really did miss you haz."Harry leans into the touch closing his eyes.

"Boys."Jay interrupted dusting off her palms covered in cake batter. She gives them an odd look as to why they are so close to each other but figures it's because they haven't seen each other for a long time. Harry and Louis didn't even realized everyone else was in the kitchen digging into the baked goods jay made to caught up in each other.

Louis coughs, "Right."He stands up helping Harry too. Jay walks back into the kitchen smacking away Daisy hands when she goes for three more cookies. Harry follows behind Louis, although he knew Louis and jay for the longest he still felt out of place because of everyone else. It wants just them anymore.

"Yours and Harry's should be over there. Lottie and I our gonna go work on the garden please watch the girls."Jay tells Louis making sure the goods are out of reach from the twins. Louis nods bitting into a cupcake and handing hand the other.

The backdoor closes behind them. "I call the Telly!"Daisy shouts running out the kitchen her sister following behind trying to beat her, Louis sits down on one of the stools scrolling through his phone. He had tons of messages from Niall,Liam and Zayn since they heard about Harry coming back. Of course no one told what happened to Harry they just said he came back and was going to stay.

"What ya looking at?"Harry asks sliding between louis' open legs he looks over the phone watching Louis type out a message, everything is upside down by the way he's looking but he doesn't mind. Louis hits send setting his phone down.

"Texting Liam."He replies thumbing cream off Harry's cheek.

"I haven't seen them in forever!"Harry grins. "We should all hang out one day."Louis hums his eyes flickering between Harry eyes and Lips. He didn't know if it was to soon to make a move on Harry (it most likely was) they weren't even a thing. "Stop staring at me like that."Harry whispers.

Louis grins eyes crinkling, "I like staring at you."

Harry giggles lightly slapping his cheek,"Oh god." He leans in each other's breathe now hitting each others lips."you never showed me how much you missed me..."Harry trails off.

"Should I?"Louis whispers back not breaking his eye contact with Harry. The boy smiles nodding his head and biting down on his bottom lip. Louis uses his thumb to pull Harry's lip from his teeth ready to-

"Boys."A cough interrupted dan standing in the kitchens entry with his work case in his left hand. Now Louis was screwed, dan hadn't even met Harry officially and walked in on this.

***

It's been a while since I updated this book...in all honesty I have writers block for it 😕. But I'm improving! I have a few ideas :)