Mina was surprised with the sudden aegyo. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at the cute cub's face just an inch away from her. It's like she's short of oxygen for a moment. She gulped as she nodded in response.

"Yay!!" Chaeng jumped in joy.

Mina sighed heavily as she was able to breath again. Why do I feel this way whenever she does that? She shook her head to remove the weird feeling, then sighed again.

"Are you that happy?" She asked and Chaeng nodded. "But one problem though, I don't have any ballet outfits here. Don't tell me we still need to go to my apartment just to get one?"

"No need for that. You can just wear a skirt and blouse. I'll make the adjustments when I draw."

"I didn't bring a skirt either."

"Aigoo. Cmon lets browse my closet, we might find something." Then they went to the walk-in closet. Chaeng brought out a selection of dresses and skirts.

"Woah! I didn't know you have this kind of clothes. Judging by how you dress, this is so unexpected." Mina said.

"My mom always bought me girly clothes hoping that I might change but nah, so she just gave up." Chaeng replied. "I don't know what to do with these so I just kept it here."

"Aaaah. But what do you mean by change?"

Chaeng didn't hear the question as she's busy choosing. "How about this one?" Chaeng showed a pink dress.

Mina shook her head. "Nah, too short. How about this?" She showed a white dress.

"Hm? Yeah it's pretty, but too plain. It'll be difficult for me to make the adjustments." Chaeng said. Then she scanned again. "Ah! This would do. Simple but pretty." She showed a white skirt and pink blouse. "Here, put this on."

Chaeng got out of the walk-in closet and sat on the bed while waiting for Mina to change. After a few minutes...

"What do you think?" Mina asked.

Chaeng was mesmerized as Mina went out of the closet looking so lovely with her outfit

"Pretty." That's all she could say. She sighed as she smiled. Then she suddenly realized what she just said that made her panick. "I mean the dress! The dress is pretty." She scratched her nape as she tried to reason out. Mina just laughed at her.

"Cmon now." She said as she grabbed Mina's hand.

"Where?"

She just smiled in response and led the way. They got out of the house and went to the backyard which led to a beautiful garden.

"Woah, I didn't know there's this part of your house." Mina was amazed with the beautiful landscapes and flowers.

"My mom loves gardening. She's the one who designed the landscapes and grew all those plants and flowers." She replied. Then they entered a small cabin. The sunlight illuminated the room as Chaeng opened the windows.