Chapter 3

Melissa's POV

*When Nash Left*

"Omg I can't believe you talked to the Nash Grier!" Colleen exclaimed.

We were currently at the table where Nash led me to. I'm honestly still confused on why he left?

Suddenly I hear my name being yelled and I turn around to see Nash at their booth. I smile a little and a blush crept up my face as I turn back around and see Colleen giving me the look. You know that look your friend gives you when they think you might have a crush on a guy? Yeah that look.

"What?" I say pretending as if she's not giving me the look.

"Oh you know 'what'." She says with that devious smirk.

"So...Do you like em'?"

I nearly choke. WHAT?!?! She thinks I like him? I think before glancing back at their table to see them all huddled together.

"Well yeah.. as a friend?" I respond fixing my gaze onto the table.

"No." She says dragging out the 'o'.

"I mean like like him."

"Well he's cute. He has really nice eyes. Like... wow. I never thought someone's eyes could be so bright." I say having a dreamy look.

I then hear Colleen chuckle and I give her a confused look.

"What?" I say snapping back to reality.

She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I just roll my eyes.

After a while we just talk and joke around. I then see Colleen look behind me and I get curious and see Nash walking back to us.

Oh no. He's coming. Ok play it cool Melissa. That's the last thing I have in mind before I put a smile on my face as he grabs a chair nearby and sits with us.

"Hi." Me and Colleen say in unision.

"Hey." he says as he waves.

"So.. Why'd you uh-" I say as I was cut off.