Chapter 2

Nash's POV

I felt really bad for leaving her there confused... But I couldn't help it! For crying out loud SHE'S MELISSA SANDOVAL!!! All the guys know i have a crush on her. Oh just wait till they find out that she's here!

Maybe she could even come to our concert this saturday at our hotel I thought.

I ran towards our booth and literally skidded to a stop when I almost passed it.

"YOU GUYS!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHO. IS. HERE!!!" I yell causing a few glances towards our way, but I could care less at the very moment.

The guys all looked at me weirdly as I pretty much suck in a huge breath of air as if I ran a marathon.

I wait till I calm down before I stare at each and every one of them giving a little suspense.

"MELISSA SANDOVAL!!" I whisper-yell as I go into coughing fit and had to have Matt pat me on the back.

Cameron's POV

We all know Nash has a huge crush on her, ever since he saw her vines he pretty much fell in love with her!

"Are you serious?" Carter asks as we all stare at him waiting for a response but all he does is point at a small table on the other side of Starbucks where we all see a girl with brown ombre hair and her back facing us.

"Wait- how do you know that's actually her?" I say and as soon as I say that Nash's head sharply turns my way.

"Because... Well, Matt here," he says pointing at Matt, his gaze never leaving my face, "decided to give me one of the lamest ideas to make a vine became the best thing ever. How? While you guys weren't paying attention I accidently bumped into a girl making her drink spill over her and turned around to face her. At first I didn't recognize her so... We sat at a table and I told her I was Nash and she freaked a little and when she told me she's Melissa... this happened." He says quite quickly as his eyes widen and suddenly he gets up abruptly and run towards her table.

We all look at them and since there on the other side we can't here them.

While everyone's distracted watching Nash I think deep in thought.

Why did it have to be him that met her? Why couldn't it be me?

I thought.

Oh right.. because no one here knows that I have a crush on her to. Well... don't worry because I have a plan to make her be mine.

I'm snapped out of my train of thoughts when I remembered that he's my best friend! I can't do that to him...