Chapter 1

Melissa's POV

Ring Ring RIng RIng-

        I wake up by hearing the song 'Rude' blare throughout my room. I realize that my phone is ringing and my best friend Colleen is calling. I groggily reach towards my night stand and pick up my phone while I'm still half asleep.

"Hello?" I say tiredly.

"MELISSA WAKE THE HELL UP!!!" my best friend yells through the phone making me pull my phone a bit away from my ear. 

"Oh my gawd... COLLEEN IT'S SO DAMN EARLY WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!"  I say clearly annoyed and quite cranky.

"Geez woman calm your tits it's not even that early it's like almost noon!" 

"Oh well then... what the hell do you want?" 

"LET"S GO GET SOME FREAKING STARBUCKS!!!" she yells once again as I pull the phone away from my ear the second time today. Geez she's gonna make me want to bang my head against the wall.

"OKAY OKAY!! Quit yelling, I'll be ready in half an hour, pick me up?"

"YEAH OKAY!! HURRY UP!!" she yells.... AGAIN. I sigh as she hangs up and  I lay down for what seems like a short period of time before tiredly making my way towards the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and almost die at the sight I see.. My hair is like a damn birds nest and I look like a damn zombie who died again... Okay... That didn't make sense but ermmm okay!

After The Shower (LOL not going into detail what she does in the shower, ya nasty)

As I got out of the shower wrapped in my white fluffy towel I walked towards my closet picking out my oufit which consists of a tribal print looking crop top that was tight around my chest and waist area with light blue high waisted shorts and black sunglasses, and to top it off I got my black combat boots.

With my outfit picked out I put on my undergarnments and walk to my makeup dresser (Lol I think that's what it's called, correct me if I'm wrong) and sat in front of it and applied concealer with a bit of mascara and eyeliner and some nude lip gloss.

After I was done I put on my outfit and blow dried my hair letting it fall down to the middle of my back.

I texted Colleen that I was done getting ready and told her she could pick me up and she would be here in 10 minutes.

So to pass time I headed down to the kitchen with my phone in my hand and grabbed a snack.

10 Minutes Later

Honk Honk Honk

As I headed outside I sat up front with Colleen and we headed to Starbucks.

Nash's POV

Me and the guys got bored so we headed down to the Starbucks that was near the hotel we were staying at.

When we got there we all looked for a booth to sit at. Once we did we were still bored...

"YOU GUYS WANNA DO A VINE?!?!" Taylor yelled causing some glares and curious looks headed in our direction.

"Sure. But what're we gonna do?" asked Carter. We nodded are heads and agreed and wondered.

"Oh Oh Oh! I got an idea!" Matt said excitedly.

"Okay.. What is it then?" I asked boredly as I scrolled through twitter.

"Okay, Okay, how about you," Matt pointed at me, "go around walking backwards and randomly saying stuff?" 

"Whatever." I say as I got up boredly and went to the camera on my phone and started recording as I walked backwards and randomly shouted at people... that is until I accidently bumped into someone making there drink spill over them.

"Oh my god... I am so sorry!" I say as I try to help the person get up that is until I'm meeted with a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

Melissa's POV

A Few Minutes Before the 'accident'

Me and Colleen walked into Starbucks and waited in line.

"Hey Liss did you hear about the group of viners that are here?"  Colleen asked.

"What group?" I asked oblivious to the fact that a group of boys that just walked in.

"Magcon." Colleen whispered as her eyes go wide.

"Uh... you okay?" I asked as I stared towards the direction she's staring at only to see a group of guys at a booth.. hm? They look familiar.

"Hey Colleen... they look really familiar?" I say as I just stare at them.

"Omg omg omg... dude that's freaking magcon!" She whispered-yelled at me as she grabs onto my arm frantically.

"CALM DOWN! Look it's almost your turn to order." I say as I snap her back to reality. She turn around a bit embarrassed as the cashier stares at her. 

Colleen ordered her drink and then she sat down and waited for her drink. I was next so I ordered my usual Double chocolate chip with white mocha. I got my drink but then someone bumped into me causing my drink to spill all over me.

"What the hell?!?!" I say loudly causing everyone to look at my direction.

"Oh my god... I am so sorry!" A boy with bright blue eyes said while helping me up.

We stared into each others eyes for a moment until my best friend Colleen ran up to me and asked if I was ok.

Oh My God, he has beautiful bright blue eyes. I'm pretty sure I saw a sparkles in his eyes. 

"Uh...... Yeah im good." I say while staring into his eyes.

"Earth to Melissa!" Colleen says while bringing me back to reality.

"Are you ok?" The boy whos name I will have yet to learn.

"Yeah... If having a drink spilled all over you is good.. then yeah I'm definetly good!" I say jokingly making him chuckle.

"Let me buy you a new drink. A little sorry gift for ruining your clothes." He says kindly.

"Really? You don't have to." I say while staring into his oh so amazing eyes.

"Yeah! Definetly." He says while staring at me and gives a small reassuring smile.

"Thanks..."

"Nash. Nash Grier." He says as he tugs at your hand while leading you to a table, oblivious to the fact that you left Colleen standing there with her mouth agape.

Wait. Nash? As in the Nash Grier?!?!

"YOU'RE NASH GRIER! THE FAMOUS VINER IN THAT GROUP CALLED MAGCON!" I pretty much yelled as I look over to my best friend with shocked eyes. Omg Nash... NASH FUCKING GRIER IS TALKING TO ME AND IS GONNA BUY ME A NEW DRI-

I'm cut off from my little train of thoughts as I hear a light laugh.

"Yeah I'm Nash... By the way what's your name?" He says with that smile you just always seem to fall in love with.

"I'm Melissa. Melissa Sandoval. I have a vine just like you guys!" I say proudly as I see his eyes grow wide before he dashes off to his friend leaving me confused.