Chapter three: God Stuff

Percy sighed to himself. He had gotten some funny looks before; I mean he had done some crazy stuff. The time with Apollo's arrow, that time Thals and him had to wear a full suit of armor for the whole day; even in the lake, or even that time Nico tried to make a skeleton dance (Long Story). But this! Percy wasn't even sure what they thought as he held a Cyclopses hand as they walked through the camp. He had to explain multiple times why they shouldn't send Tyson back to Tartarus. Nico had been following them; all Be it a bit behind them. It was lunch time, so like the outstanding camper (Read:Desperate for a way out) he was; he went to the cafeteria.

"Ah-Ha! Well if it isn't The Seadog himself!" Said a voice Percy had grown to loathe. The Cannibal; Tantalus. "Oh? What's this? You bring a monster to the camp! Could it be!?" He said with a fake gasp; "You've turned on the camp and are working for Kronos!" He said. Percy sighed. "No." He said unamused. "Meet my half-brother: Tyson." Percy sighed. Tantalus snickered. Clarrise was the first to break out laughing. The other campers followed suit. Well... Except Nico and Thalia; who was looking at Percy confused. She made a head movement tword her table and the other two walked over. The three had long ago stopped caring about the table rule.

"So what's the deal; kelp for brains?" She asked Percy. He sighed. "God stuff. Apparently Poseidon likes this one." He said. Nico just ate a pomegranate; he had decided to just shut up when they were having their moments. "Ahh. Can he talk?" She asked. "I talk." Tyson answered. "Oh. Uh. Hi." Thalia answered. She wasn't used to Percy being so... Quiet.

The time came to give their sacrifices to the Gods.

Percy gave nothing.

A/N: Guess what? I ain't dead! I've been going through a lot of personal stuff irl (I won't be getting into it, so don't ask) and haven't been able to upload in a while. Sorry if this one was short or trash; I'm rusty! Don't know when my next update will be, so Uh... Catch you later!