Chapter 30 (Final Chapter)

A/N: (1/31/2020) I wrote this story ages ago so all I can say is that if you don't like the way this chapter turned out, you can envision it differently in your head. Even I don't remember why I wrote it this way but it's still my story so it's written how I wanted it to be. <3

Elliott's POV

I walked to the nursery with Trevor and Skylar happily. Trevor still wanted to adopt a kid with me and Skylar just wanted to tag along since he finished working early. We all knew I could get pregnant since I was an omega, and by how often we've been going at it, I wouldn't be surprised if I was already carrying. I just wanted to adopt a kid because adopting is a wonderful thing.

"So are we adopting a boy or a girl?" Skylar asked as he picked up one of the kids and carried them. He held a little girl with brown pigtails and she smiled wide.

After he put her back down she ran to go play with some of her friends.

"I was thinking a girl, were going to be expecting two boys soon right?" I asked as Trevor nodded. The little girl from before seemed perfect. She looked to be about 3 or 4 years old.

I looked back towards where she went and saw her playing with a doll.

"Her names Jenny." Becky said as she walked over to us. She had on her work apron and was carrying a sleeping pup.

"Jenny come here." Trevor called out to her as she ran back to where we were.

He picked her up and she was giggling instantly. One of her eyes were green while the other one was blue, and she had a little bit of freckles.

"I like her." Trevor said smiling as she started to fight her way out of his grasp. She somehow got free then climbed on top of his head.

"Like a monkey." Skylar said as he looked at her curiously.

"They seem to really like her, want me to get her paperwork ready?" Becky asked me as I grinned.

"Yes please." I said as she walked away to go get everything ready.

A few minutes later,we signed her paperwork and she was ready to go.

Trevor carried her back to the pack house and Skylar and I walked with him.

"My moms going to love dressing her up." Trevor said as we walked into the house.

His siblings were fighting in the living room and instantly stopped when we walked inside.

"A child?! When did you give birth Elliott?!" Tracy asked me as Trevor glared at him.

"He didn't give birth yet, we just adopted Jenn." Skylar said between laughing as I leaned into his side. I really wanted to carry pups soon.

"She's cute." Xander said as Trevor put her down. She then began to run around as Trevor's brothers chased her.

      "Aww I can't wait until we have our own pups!!!" Leutan said as I agreed.

*A few months later*

Trevor's POV

    I stood besides Skylar in our tuxedos. Today was the day we were both going to get married to our beautiful mate Elliot, who also happened to be ready to give birth any minute now.

     Then the piano started playing, and then Jenny walked down the aisle as our adorable flower girl. She had on a pink dress with a rose belt and it looked really cute on her. She was smiling widely as she threw the rose petals down onto the floor.