chapter 5

Elliott's POV

I yawned as I woke up. I was comfortable so I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I opened my eyes quickly. My heartbeat was fast but then I remember I was with my mate at his pack. "They can't hurt you anymore Eli." I told myself as I calmed down.

Strong arms were around my waist holding me as if they were afraid to let go. Trevor laid there snoring beside me. He looked so relaxed and comfortable. He was shirtless and I was way too shy to look under the blankets that was wrapped around both of us.

"Trevor." I said his name gently as I shook him as much as I could. He didn't budge but that was probably because of how weak I still am.

"Trevor." I whined As he moved in his sleep, taking me with him. I really need to use the bathroom now but he just won't wake up...

I was about to try to shake him again but I decided I should try to wiggle free. His grip was strong but he might loosen it if I tried hard enough. I lifted up one of his heavy muscular arms and slipped out from under him. It actually took more effort then it sounded.

I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door quickly as I headed to the toilet to pee. After I finished my business I washed my hands and stepped out of his bathroom. I wasn't sure if hed be ok with me showering here so I was doing to ask him if there was another place for me to shower...

"Shower." I said to myself smiling. I could finally take a shower. Ive only bathed myself in the waterfall near my hut. I kind of still smelled and if im going to be around his other pack members I don't want to cause any unwanted attention with my bad odor.

"Mnn, Eli." Trevor groaned as he woke up. He yawned as I walked over to him.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as he pulled me on top of him. I blushed and started feeling self-conscious. I was not beautiful. The scars and bruises that still covered a lot of my body parts proved that. I frowned thinking about how ugly my body was. He was beautiful swan and I was an ugly duckling.

"Hey what's wrong?" Trevor's deep sleepy voice asked as I blushed and bit my lip. He deserved better, my old pack was right about me. He didn't seem like the type of guy to abandon or cheat on his mate but I can't help but wonder if he'd move on if I ever left... Even though id never leave him.

"Did you have a bad dream baby?" He asked as his face held a mixture of concern and guilt.

"Don't cry baby I'm here ok? I'm not going anywhere." he said gently as he wiped my eyes. I didn't even notice I started to cry.

"Today were going to get you all cleaned up and I'm going to go take you to our packs doctor." He told me as he sat up with me still straddling him. I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

I'm so happy the moon goddess gave me such a wonderful mate.

We got dressed after he gave me a shower. I felt so clean and fresh. I smiled as he lead me to the kitchen with his arm around me.

We ate breakfast in peace since everyone else was already finished. I think this was the first time I ate breakfast made by someone else. It was amazing but I couldn't help to think about how chaotic my old pack must be. No one else out of all of them knew how to cook even simple meals. They haven't cleaned up after themselves in years either.

"Worried about them?" Trevor asked sadly as he fed me a strawberry. I nodded slightly as he sighed and ate. I don't think he likes them that much but it can't be helped.

"We can visit them once I start to think of them as a pack and not a bunch of evil wastes of air." He said as I giggled. He really cared a lot about me.

After we ate I was taken to the doctor. He gave me some medicine and said I had to take it easy for a while. He even put me on a diet since I was so under weight.

I think things are starting to go well.