Chapter 1

Gray hiking boots instead no earrings.

Spirit's P.O.V.

I open the door to Simon's apartment with our key and walk right in. I don't see him which is odd. We have a mission with another team starting in 1 1/2 hours and the drive takes 45 minutes so I need him up.

I walk into his room and see him asleep on his bed. His brown hair is a mess and his green eyes closed. He's about 6'1. He towers over me which isn't hard considering I'm only 5 feet all together. He's only wearing light green sleep pants allowing me to see him defined muscles, six pack, the black line he got tattooed circling his bicep and tanned skin, which makes me blush just a little. He smells like the forest after a refreshing rain storm. He's extremely gorgeous and he can be quite intimidating when awake, but I don't get scared by him, asleep he's about as scary as a kitten. His facial features soften and looks very cute.

To bad I need him up for this and I know he's gonna need a shower first so I should get him up now

To bad I need him up for this and I know he's gonna need a shower first so I should get him up now. I know just the way. I tiptoe over to his bed and grab the mattress and heave with all my might. He falls off onto the floor and I take off out of the room before he can grab me.

It takes 45 seconds to catch me a new record, of course I wasn't going as fast as I can but neither was he. "Bella you know if you wanted me up to play you just could have kissed me.", he says with thick Italian accent while throwing me over his shoulder.

I blush at the thought of kissing him even though I know he's just messing with me. I mean literally like every other day a different super model seems to ask him out and he turns them down. I'm not in love with him.

It also makes me think back to the night I meet him.

Flashback three years

It's dark and raining I can't see very well. I just need to find that bridge and everything will be over. I can't take it anymore. Being ignored at home and bullied at school, I just want it to stop. Nobody will care anyway. My family ignores me and everyone at school hates me.

I see it up a head and start to run to it. I climb up on the railing when I get there. Goodbye idiots who will probably celebrate once I'm gone. I push off and someone grabs me around the waist and throws me over their shoulder.

"What the hell bella!! Why would you try to kill yourself?", an Angel's voice greets my ears. Do angels usually sound Italian and mad?

Back to present

He carries me over to the couch and sits down with me in his lap and refuses to let me go. "So what should the bad Bella's punishment be?", he says with a mischievous look. I gulp. I'm really gonna regret this.