"You're prego?"

"Mmhmm." I said numbly.

"And the baby daddy is..?"

"It has to be Steven. I haven't had sex with anyone else in the past month. Well, past year. Oh, God. What am I going to do?" I laid my head in my hands.

Luciano came over to the bed side and hugged me gently. "I'll be here for you. You know that. But if the fucker doesn't own up, I'll beat his ass."

I felt the familiar wetness of tears in my hands. I sobbed silently as he caressed my back.

"I-I could've killed my baby. I should've been more careful."

"Don't talk like that. It wasn't your fault. It was the stupid idiot that was too busy on the phone. The good thing is the baby is alive."

I nodded and struggled to wipe the tears from my eyes due to my brace.

"Let me." Luciano got a tissue from the night stand and dabbed at my tears.

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost a week now. Don't worry, I called the office and they gave you two weeks leave for recovery."

"Thanks."

"I can't help but think that this is partially my fault." he said softly.

I looked up at him, "Why would you think that?"

"If you hadn't had to drop me off then you wouldn't have been on the road and this wouldn't have happened."

"Lucia-"

"No, Vivian, I won't beat myself up about it. But in return, I'll be your very own slave until you're all better." he said determined.

I laughed, "What? No, it's fine."

"If not for you, then for the baby." Luciano playfully patted my flat stomach.

"Baby?"

Luciano and I turned to the door and saw Rich standing there with a bouquet of flowers. Before I could even blink, I saw a pile of flowers being roughly thrown to the side and Luciano was pinned against the wall beside me. I let out a scream as Rich punched Luciano square in the face.

"Rich, stop!"

Hit after hit after hit. He kept going. I pleaded. Begged for him to stop but he was blinded by rage. A nurse saw the commotion and called for security. Luciano's nose was definitely broken. Rich continued to choke him and knee him in the stomach.

"Rich, please stop. Please!" I tried to get out of the bed, but my legs gave out under me.

Security finally arrived. It took 2 men to get Rich off. The same nurse that called for security helped Luciano up. She helped him sit on the nearby couch and took out a medical kit to work on his bloody face. Another nurse came to my aid and sat me back on the bed.

"You little fucker. You got her pregnant. Are you fucking crazy!" Rich struggled against the security officer's hold. "I swear I will ruin you. You're going to regret the day you ever laid eyes on her!"

Luciano was way too beat up to even reply. From the looks of it, one of his eyes couldn't even open. The sight brought tears to my eyes.

"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave the premises."

"Me? You should be kicking that little shit out!" Rich pointed to Luciano.

"Rich, stop." I said softly.