Introduction

Hi limelights, welcome to my story. I'm a huge limelight, I honestly don't know what I'd do without those five goofy boys. As you can tell, my favorite member is Jack Robert Avery, but like all limelights, I can't stay in my lane.

So, no more about me let's talk about this story. The main character of this story is Selena Guadalupe Perez and she is from Guadalajara, but her parents live in New York. Selena doesn't get along with her parents and when she turned 18 she moved without telling her parents. What really happened will be explained later on. Selena moved in with her best friend, Samantha Vasquez who lives in LA. And as you guessed, this story takes place in LA. Selena is 18 and a half and she loves to party and drink even though she's not legally allowed to, she always finds a way to get some liquor. At some point, Selena needs a job and ends up being hired as Jack Avery's fake girlfriend.

Also, I do not know anything about Why Don't We's management stuff so I'll put random names. Bare with me, I'll try my best.

I will post two times a week, it'll be random days. I have three Instagrams, two fan accounts and my personal one. My fan accounts is are multi fandom accounts but I also post Why Don't We stuff on that too, my instagrams are multiavery and violetsfandom. Now, as for my personal, that'll stay a secret. At the end of each chapter, there's gonna be a question of the day so I can get to know you guys better. You can go ahead and comment your answer or not, I'm not forcing you. There will also be some smut in this book, but if you don't like that kind of stuff, you can skip it. I'll always say when smut is about to happen and when it ends. I hope you enjoy this book!

Ig// multiavery & violetsfandom

QOTD /Who's your favorite wdw member?\
/Jack and Zach\