Fight to the Finish (Luke Hemmings/Ashton Irwin)

Start from the beginning

Luke made his way down Ashton’s chest, continuing to leave marks over Ashton’s body. “Learn to take a joke, asshole,” Luke said angrily as he grabbed Ashton’s dick and pumped it hard and fast.

“Fuck…. Luke,” Ashton gasped out, arching off the floor and into Luke’s touch. “What did I say about talking, slut?” Luke interjected. Ashton snapped his mouth closed, his eyes squeezing shut in pleasure.

“Fuck you. I hate you,” Luke said, jerking Ashton off even harder, causing Ashton to let out a drawn-out groan. He then let go of Ashton and bent his head, taking Ashton’ whole length into his mouth and deep throating him.

Ashton thrashed around on the ground; bucking his hips into Luke’s mouth while sliding his hand into Luke’s quiffed hair and tugging hard.

Luke sucked hard, bobbing his head and letting his teeth scratch somewhat lightly over Ashton’s cock. Ashton tugged Luke’s hair tighter, letting Luke know he was enjoying it. Luke was having none of that though.

Pulling off Ashton, Luke backed up slightly, making Ashton whine from the loss of contact. “You think you can have pleasure from this, Ashton? You think I am doing this to make you feel good? You’re wrong,” Luke said.

He took Ashton back into his mouth and sucked harder, hollowing his cheeks and swirling his tongue over the head of Ashton’s cock. Ashton felt his head spin, everything swirling out of place as the pleasure from Luke’s mouth was like nothing Ashton had felt before.

One of Luke’s hands traveled down and squeezed Ashton’s balls, causing Ashton to moan out loudly, bucking into Luke even more. A sob of pleasure left Ashton’s lips. He tugged at Luke’s hair again, threading his fingers into his hair and moaning.

Luke once again pulled off and grabbed Ashton’s dick with his hands, pumping it again. Ashton bucked up, needing more, needing anything Luke would give him. Luke smirked in triumph; he had Ashton right where he wanted him.

“Don’t you dare ever speak to me like that again, Ashton,” Luke said, narrowing his eyes. “Or I might not be so forgiving next time,” Luke finished. Undoing his pants with one hand, he lined his dick up, and without prepping Ashton; he slammed into Ashton’s ass.

A sob of pain left Ashton’s mouth this time, biting down on his lip to stop from saying anything as Luke filled him up.

“Does it hurt?” Luke asked, feigning concern. Ashton nodded, looking up at Luke hopefully. “Good,” Luke spat instead, pulling back almost all the way before slamming into Ashton as hard as he could.

A mix of pain and pleasure burst through Ashton, causing him to slip up. “Motherfucker,” Ashton swore heavily. “What did I say about talking? Shut the fuck up and take it,” Luke growled, slamming into Ashton even harder.

In response, Ashton groaned and snapped his hips up to meet Luke’s. Luke smirked and set a fast pace, pounding into Ashton with everything he had. He focused on finding Ashton’s prostate, wanting to make him squirm with need.

Ashton didn’t know what to do with himself. He just wanted to tell Luke he was sorry, tell him how much he loved him, even tell him how good Luke was making him feel. But he couldn’t. And it was making him desperate to show Luke how he felt.

Luke was bent low over Ashton, bracing himself on his elbows and forearms on the floor as he relentlessly slammed into Ashton. He shifted slightly, holding onto Ashton’s hips instead. Luke’s fingers gripped Ashton tightly, making sure to leave deep purple bruises all along Ashton’s hips.

Ashton hissed in pleasure, looping his arms around Luke so he could drag his nails down over Luke’s shirt. God, he wished Luke was stripped of his clothes too. He wanted nothing more than to mark up Luke’s skin too.

Luke slammed into Ashton slightly roughly, catching his prostate perfectly. "Fuck... Luke... please, I'm sorry... just please," Ashton begged, losing his control.

Luke couldn't be bothered to correct Ashton, instead he just thrust into him again and again, hitting Ashton's prostate every time. "I hate how much I love you," Luke hissed out.

Luke moved lower again, his body hovering right over Ashton's. Ashton took the opportunity and leant up, dragging his lips across Luke's neck and up to his jaw. He sucked a love bite into the soft skin, causing Luke to moan.

Ashton left a trail of kisses down Luke's jaw to his neck, where he sucked on his sweet spot. Luke hissed softly and bucked harder into Ashton. "Luke. I'm close," Ashton said softly.

"Shut up," Luke spat, pulling out almost all the way and slamming his dick back into Ashton again. Luke leant forward and grabbed Ashton's dick from between their bodies and he jerked him off again.

Luke matched his own pace, his grip tight on Ashton's length. He let his thumb drag slowly over Ashton's slit and he dug his nails in again. Ashton moaned and sucked in his breath. "Luke... I-I," Ashton stuttered before he came all over Luke's hand.

"Shit," Luke muttered, feeling his own pace start to falter. Luke watched as Ashton went through his climax, his face falling into ecstasy. Luke felt Ashton squeeze around his cock and he felt himself tip over the edge.

He came with a shout, burying his head into Ashton’s shoulder and biting down hard on Ashton's neck. Ashton groaned and collapsed back onto the floor with Luke collapsing onto Ashton out of exhaustion.

“I’m sorry,” Ashton mumbled into Luke’s hair. Luke perked up, looking up at Ashton. “You are?” Luke asked cautiously. “Yeah. I overreacted. I should have known you were just teasing. You don’t really want a new drummer, do you?” Ashton asked nervously.

“Hell no I don’t. None of us do. I’m sorry too, Ash. I guess I didn’t think about what I said, I didn’t think of it being hurtful. You do keep up with us, in fact you keep the rest of us on beat,” Luke replied.

Ashton nodded; feeling at ease now that he knew Luke didn’t mean what he said. Ashton moved his head to the side and groaned in pain, his eyes closing as if to block it out. Luke noticed and immediately his eyebrows scrunched in concern.

“Did I hurt you?” Luke asked softly, trailing his hand up Ashton’s cheek into his hair. “A little, but I deserved it. I must have hurt you too,” Ashton said, a pout crossing his lips as he ran his hand over Luke’s back. “Yeah, a bit, it doesn’t hurt too bad though,” Luke, commented, brushing it off as if it was nothing.

They lay in comfortable silence for a minute, both just listening to the other breath in the now quiet room. “Luke?” Ashton asked. “Yes, Ashton?” Luke questioned. “I’m sorry for what I said earlier, calling you all those awful things. I didn’t mean any of it,” Ashton said, looking hurt at the words he had said to his boyfriend.

“Relax, Ashton, I forgive you,” Luke said softly, kissing the older boy on the lips. “We should go though, Michael and Calum are probably worried by now.”

Ashton sighed and nodded; he knew Luke was right. Ashton watched as Luke pulled himself up and wiped his hand on a towel in the room that he had stormed off into. He couldn’t help the grin that crossed his lips.

“What are you grinning at Irwin?” Luke teased, leaning up against the wall as his chest hurt from their earlier fight. “Nothing, you’re extremely hot when you get angry. I do have to say that was some of the best sex we have ever had,” Ashton said with a laugh.

Luke couldn’t help but grin back. “We look a mess. What are we going to tell fans?” Luke asked, gesturing to the bruises on Ashton. “Fans know we date. I’ll just say I provoked you and it got a little frisky in bed. Relax, Luke, we will handle it. I won’t let anyone say you are hurting me, because I hurt you too.”

Luke sighed but agreed. “You got one thing right in all of that,” Luke said as he walked with Ashton to the door. “Hmm?” Ashton inquired. “That was the best sex we’ve ever had,” Luke said, laughing and pinching Ashton’s ass as he walked through the door and away from Ashton.

“Don’t let that get to your head, Hemmings. Just because you topped then doesn’t mean you are top again. That was a one time thing, I will not be submissive to you again,” Ashton fired back.

“Watch me,” Luke grinned, pushing Ashton against the wall and letting his lips ghost over Ashton’s before he let go and ran away. This caused Ashton to chase after Luke, shouting to him, “Don’t be a fucking tease, Hemmings!”