Fight to the Finish (Luke Hemmings/Ashton Irwin)

Start from the beginning

A yelp of pain escaped Ashton's lips; hurt flashing through his eyes before the hate came back twofold. He easily threw Luke off of him, being much stronger than Luke. He knocked Luke off balance and then aimed a perfect shot with his knee at Luke's groin.

"Fucking hell, you asshole," Luke yelled at Ashton, doubling over and grabbing his crotch in agony. "You deserved it, shitface," Ashton shot back.

Luke pulled himself back to full height. He snarled and slammed into Ashton’ sending them both hurtling to the ground. “You are such a fucking selfish fuckhead,” Luke screamed, punching Ashton in the stomach.

“Is that all you got?” Ashton hissed through his teeth, the wind being knocked out of him. “You. Are. A. Sick. Twisted. Son. Of. A. Bitch.” Luke fired, each word emphasized by a hard punch to a part of Ashton’s body.

Not taking it without a fight, Ashton lashed out. He threw his head up, ramming his head into Luke’s. Luke grabbed his eye as pain seared through it. Knocking Luke off of him, Ashton now had the upper hand.

He stood up, sending a kick to Luke’s ribs. “I can’t believe you. At least have the decency to beat me up right,” Ashton spat at Luke.

Narrowing his eyes, Luke focused and waited for Ashton to kick him again. As he did, Luke grabbed his ankle and twisted, causing Ashton to tumble to the floor again. “You think I can’t fight? You think I’m weak?” Luke growled.

“Yeah I d-“ Ashton was cut off as Luke landed a perfect punch into Ashton’s jaw, causing Ashton to sputter and stop midsentence. “Just because you are older than me does not mean you are stronger than me,” Luke yelled.

“It does if I’ve got more muscle than you,” Ashton sassed back. “Are you trying to make me hate you?” Luke hissed. “Yeah, I am, because right now, I hate you,” Ashton spat back, his voice full of venom.

“You fucking slut!” Luke screamed, punching Ashton in the chest. The tension was heavy in the room, both boys bruised and breathing angrily through their noses.

“I hate you, I hate you, I fucking hate you,” Luke chanted, punching Ashton over and over again before he couldn’t take it any longer and he slammed his lips to Ashton’s.

Ashton’s breathe caught in his throat and he couldn’t stop himself from kissing Luke back. Luke pulled away and slapped Ashton across the face. “You don’t get to kiss me back. You don’t get to enjoy this,” Luke hissed.

Ashton looked startled. He had never seen Luke so dominate before. Before he could think much more, Luke was pulling his skinny jeans off. “You are such a whore,” Luke growled out as he pulled Ashton’s boxers off too.

“What are you-“ Ashton tried to say. “Shut the fuck up. Don’t say a fucking word or I swear to God I will fucking walk away,” Luke threatened, his voice low. Moving his hands up Ashton’s body, Luke ripped Ashton’s shirt off, leaving Ashton naked and bare.

He didn’t care for sweet and loving gestures. Luke wanted, in fact Luke needed, to fuck Ashton so damn hard he would have trouble walking for the next week. He needed to get out all the pent up frustration that was left in the space between them.

With that in mind, Luke attached his lips to Ashton’s neck and he bit down and sucked a painful mark into Ashton’s neck. Ashton winced in pain, the mark hurting him. He whined, trying to tell Luke it hurt.

A smirk crossed Luke’s face when he heard Ashton whine. “Good, I hope it hurts. That’s what you get for telling me I am a fame addicted, attention seeking, and egotistical, bigheaded douchebag. I will make you regret ever saying those things to me,” Luke vehemently said against Ashton’s skin.