Cinema

In the next English lesson, Miho noticed Akane and Fuchiko giggling. When they saw her, they winked at her.

"So what characteristics should the male have?" Keiko asked.

"Can we make him a volleyball player?" Ushijima asked.

"Sure," Miho nodded and for the first time she saw hint of a smile on Ushijima's face. Volleyball really did make him happy.

During break, Akane approached Miho.

"So, how was English," she asked.

"It was good," she said.

"The whole class is shipping you and Ushijima-san," Akana added.

Miho turned pale. She felt sorry for Ushijima.

"Because we're English partners," Miho asked.

Akane nodded.

Just then, Ushijima happened to walk past.

"Keiko-san," he called. Miho turned.

"What are we going to do about the homework?" he asked.

Miho paled even more. The homework had been to watch a film of the provided genre with your partner for inspiration. How awkward was it going to be for her and the giant Ushijima to watch a romance film together.

"I'm not sure," Miho said. From the corner of her eye, Miho could see Akane grinning like crazy.

"I've just checked online. There is a film on the nearby cinema running everyday till Monday next week. Do you want to watch it on Sunday?" he asked.

Ushijima was efficient.

"Yes," she said and Akane looked like she was going to explode with laughter.