Chapter 17: Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

"Ooh..You did all of this?" I asked looking around the house.

"I bought decorations for Bria and I. She's not here so I thought I'd put it up anyway." He shrugged.

"It's cute." I smiled.

"I got my mama to make us dinner instead because I can't cook for shit." We entered the dinning room.

"I knew it!" I laughed.

"Remind me to teach you one day." I added.

He pulled the seat out for me and I thanked him whilst sitting down. He went into the kitchen and brought out the food that we were going to be eating. It smelled beautiful and the colours looked beautiful on the plate too.

"Wow." I said.

"Your mom can really cook." I said closing my eyes and smelling it.

"Actually, I cooked. I really did.".

"What?".

"I just wanted to see your reaction." He added.

"Now you lyin'!" I shook my head.

"I'm not." He chuckled.

"Okay, let's see if it tastes as good as it looks." I raised my brow.

Before eating, we said grace. I then took my first bite and devoured it. His food that he cooked was really delicious and I loved it. I opened my eyes and noticed that he was looking at me.

"So?" He asked.

"Why do you not cook for Bria?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"You should start cooking for me more often." I commented.

"It's result that good?".

"It's more than good, Angelo." I smiled.

"Damn, thanks." He slowly nodded his head.

Bria Moore POV
I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my dress before making my way downstairs. I arrived at my cousins house last night and was now waiting on Snoop to arrive. My cousin left for work a couple hours ago and should be back tomorrow morning. I went downstairs and sat on the couch, looking at the clock that ticked and tocked. The doorbell finally rang and I got up immediately making sure that I didn't stumble on the way.

"This is it..." I said to myself before opening the door.

Snoop stood there, smiling really hard once he had seen me. I returned the smile and we both gave each other a really tight hug. I haven't seen him in forever and to see him today makes me feel really good.

"Bri, you haven't changed at all." He twirled me around.

"I haven't?" I bit down on my lip nervously.

"Nah, you still fine as hell." He shook his head.

"You haven't really changed also. Just the tats and grills." I admired the tattoos that seemed to crawl up his neck.

"Thanks. Mind if I come in?" He asked.

"Come on in." I stood to the side.

He smelled and looked really good. I felt nervous and didn't know what we were going to talk about as the night was gonna go by. He didn't have his dreadlocks anymore, he'd cut them off. He now has a low fade that suits him. He dresses more expensive and has the Rolex on his wrist with a couple rings on his fingers. I closed the door behind me and he followed behind me to the living room.

"Take a seat." I said sitting down.

"So, how've you been?" I started off the conversation.

"I've been good. I've got a club out here." He rubbed his hands together.