''Did I say you could do that, little one?" Chris asked, clearly pissed. Ricky turned to face Chris, eyes wide with horror.

''I-im sorry daddy, I just couldn't wait any longer.'' Ricky whined.

''Well, I wasn't going to punish you, but it now seems that I'm going to have to. Come on,''. Chris growled. ''Upstairs. Now.''

Ricky whimpered and lowered his head, following his daddy upstairs to his room. He knew better than to play without daddy's permission and he knows he deserves this. Chris held a hand out, motioning for Ricky to enter the room then followed him in, landing a hard slap on his rear. Ricky jumped and scurried to the bed.

"First, you're getting spankies. Then comes the fun part.'' Chris said with a smirk. He leaned Ricky over his lap and pulled his panties down, revealing his ass. "Count for me baby. And if you mess up, I'll start over.'' Ricky braced himself.

*WACK* "one" Ricky said quietly.

"Louder baby, daddy can't hear you. From the top.'' Chris said.

WACK ''one'' Ricky said louder, seeming to please Chris as he kept going.

''Two''

''Five''

''Twenty-nine''

''Thirty,'' Ricky said shakily. Those last three were the worst. Tears rolled down his cheeks and Chris pulled him into his chest, hugging him. "You did such a good job babyboy ,'' Chris said. ''Are you up for the fun part?" He asked, a smirk forming. He rubbed Ricky's bum, while playing with his hair. Ricky nodded. ''Yes Dada, I'm up for it.'' He said.

"Alrighty then,''said Chris. ''Strip for me.''

Ricky did as he was told, stripping down to nothing. Chris pushed him onto the bed and put the fuzzy handcuffs on Ricky, attaching them to the headboard. He started teasing Ricky by stroking his cock at an agonizingly slow pace. Ricky bucked his hips up, still waiting for his orgasm that never came from when he was playing by himself. He was so close now. Chris noticed Ricky's getting close and pulled his hand away. Ricky whined,''please make me cum daddy, I'm sorry I played with myself. Please just make me cum.''

"I never said this was going to be fun for you,'' Chris said. ''You don't get to cum right away baby, that's your punishment for teasing daddy like you did last night.'' Chris smirked down at his baby. He pulled out a plug and a cock ring. Ricky's eyes widened at the sight of those things. Chris held the plug up to Ricky's mouth and told him to get it all nice and wet for him. Ricky accepted it, swirling his tongue around it several times before Chris took it out. He spat onto Ricky's hole and slowly entered the plug. Ricky winced from the pain, but held his ground, knowing that if he ever wanted Chris to fuck him, he would need all the prep he could get. Chris finally got the plug all the way in, then put the ring on Ricky's cock. Just when Ricky thought it couldn't get any worse, Chris revealed that that plug was a vibrating plug by turning in on its highest setting. Ricky was instantly made into a moaning mess. Chris sat back and watched his lover moan and thrash his hips, trying to be able to cum.

Chris took his own cock out and started stroking himself at a quick pace, making it worse for Ricky. Ricky whined at chris,''please please please let me cum daddy, I'll be good, I can't take this anymore!"

"You gotta wait baby,''Chris teased. He stopped stroking himself and moved his hand down to Ricky's cock, squeezing tightly. Ricky yelped and screamed as Chris gripped the sensitive spot. Chris chuckled and quickly began stroking Ricky's cock while moving the plug in and out with his other hand. A tear rolled down rickys cheek. He begged for release. ''Oh please daddy, please let me cum, I'll be good, I'm sorry I played with myself , please let me cum!!" He said between moans. Chris stopped his actions, causing Ricky's to throw his hips up trying to feel some form of contact. Chris slowly slid the ring off and began stroking Ricky's cock again, this time faster than before. Ricky started moaning and screaming. "Please daddy can I cum?" He begged Chris. "Cum for me baby, but just know I'm not finished with you yet,'' Chris said. With those words Ricky felt his stomach muscles clench while he released all over himself and Chris's hand. Chris licked of the cum and scooted up by Ricky's head.

"Mouth open,'' he commanded. Ricky immediately opened his mouth for Chris. Chris shoved himself in and began face fucking Ricky, letting a loud grow escape his lips. He kept that up for a few minutes before holding Ricky's head down on his cock as he came down his throat.

"Good boy,'' Chris praised Ricky. He released Ricky from the cuffs and laid down beside him. "You did such a good job baby, daddy's proud of you.

"Um daddy, will you take the plug out now?" Ricky asked sheepishly.

Chris chuckled and removed plug. He then kissed ricky softly, wrapping an arm around him. He pulled him in close and whispered,'' I love you baby, you're my everything.''

"I love you too daddy, you're MY everything,'' Ricky replied. "Can we's go take a baff now?" Ricky asked sweetly.

''Of course baby.'' Came Chris's reply. ''Anything for you.''