Prologue ~ Lost Memory?

Start from the beginning

"Hn. It's fine." She frowned at me as we walked along.

"Why are you so emotionless? You haven't even smiled or changed your expression once since I met you.." She stopped in front of me abruptly, making me almost run into her. "You should smile..." She smiled at me and then ran a few steps forward, twirling around.

"Hn." I crossed my arms as she reached her hand with the glowstuck in it forward, showing a thick tree bramble that looked like a dead end, we would have to find another way to get wherever she was going, it seems she got us lost-

She pushed the foliage to the side.

There was a.. Festival. I didn't even hear any of it until she pushed the thick trees back..

"What... What is this place?"

She laughed a little and smiled at him. "Welcome to the City of Stars."

She ushered me into the village, pulling me along by the hand again as she walked through the crowds and between the food stalls and games. Children ran through the streets, chasing each other and laughing.

But the thing I noticed the most was that the sound of the sea wasn't far... I could smell the salty air of the ocean, and it was warm here. It was absolutely perfect.

"This lovely place is also known as, Konoha. I'm going to bring you to the hokage right now, but don't worry, she's pretty nice..." She trailed off and then mumbled, "if you catch her when she's not hungover." I caught the roll of her eyes and felt a small tug at the corner of my mouth. Hn.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Third Person POV

Sakura and Sasuke walked up the steps of the small building that Sakura had dragged the raven headed boy to. He let her pull him along, not really caring at that point of where he was going, the Uchiha was just overwhelmed with the beauty of the seaside city. He would bet anything that it would be just as beautiful in the daytime.

Sakura took Sasuke down a hallway to a green door, she took her right hand out of his left hand and stopped dragging him finally. She knocked on the door.

"Come in!" An authoritive female voice said through the door. There sat a blonde headed woman with a purple diamond on her forehead.

"Tsunade-shihsou! I found this boy, Sasuke Uchiha was his name, in the forest lost, so I brought him here!" Sakura explained as the person now known as Tsunade inclined her head.

"I see. Sasuke Uchiha..." Tsunade closed her eyes as Sasuke stayed silent. "Sakura, you brought him here, he will be your responsibility. If he is staying, then you will make him settle in nicely, understood?" Tsunade opened her honey amber eyes to look at Sakura. Her eyes flicked over to Sasuke with a hard look. Tsunade then flicked her hand, dismissing them.

"Hai, Tsunade-shishou.." Sakura tilted her head for Sasuke to follow her as Sasuke gave Tsunade one more glance and followed Sakura out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"There is a festival going on right now. It will be going on for about a week, it just started! We will have to get you settled in, and then if you would like we can get you some clothes and go out and enjoy the festival, there's an eventuality each night and it's really fun... During the day we have competitions and play games! It's really fun!" She rambled on, Sasuke listening to every word even if he didn't look like he was listening. He smirked at her upbeat attitude. She was quite rambunctious.

"Ok, Sakura. Let's go out tonight then." Sasuke said while following Sakura to what he assumed was her home. Her house was a small beige house with white trimmings, it was a pretty house, decorations on her porch and flowers in a small garden in front.