Author's Note

PLEASE READ!

Akira Dictionary will be posted every after 5 chapters.

If you wish to be included, special mentioned or add a character into the story either as a major or a minor character, comment below or better if you could just personally message me.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

Profile of your favorite characters in the book will be posted at the end of the page. The pictures, images, or illustrations that will be used in the book will be temporary and is just a representation of the character. If you are not biased or do not agree with the chosen image, it does not have to do anything with the flow of the story or its references.

Every places and terms are derived from Latin or Greek and revised or comes only from the ideas and imaginations of the author.

If you have any requests and questions about the story, do not hesitate to ask me but keep in mind that I do not give away spoiling details (SPOILERS). If you want to be part of the story writing, feel free to suggest or request if you want to be my co-partner in writing my story that may be soon be also yours.

If there is any problems with my grammars and sentence construction, I apologize for my mistakes and I hope you could understand what I am trying to point out in the story. I am still working this story in my 3rd Junior Year and I hope you could appreciate my story.

Thank you for reading, supporting, and sharing!

- Shainah