Chapter #1 - Visting

Grell was walking down the cobbled streets of london late in the evening. After successfully reaping the last name on her list, when a certain mortician came to mind. She was full of bloodlust that wasn't taken away by her tasks. She thought to herself "I wonder what tonight has to install for us ??."Her red and black heels clicked against the stones, all that could be heard was shouts that rung in her ears. "Sadly, no screams but we'll take care of that," she thought. She finally reached the shop, she pushed the door open but no-one was to be seen.She called out "Undertaker??".It was met with the opening of a black coffin with a pink plush. Grell ignored the pink somewhat curious though but she set that aside she had bussiness.-----Creak----- "Why rose, what brings you hear today??"Undertaker called out with an ear wide grin. "I wanted to talk to you about something."grell mumbled. "What would that be milady??"Undertaker curiously asked intrigued. Suddenly, Grell's voice lost its flamboyant Joly tone and grimly said: "The jack the ripper incident". Undertaker remembered the insane look in Grell's eyes, her shark-like teeth glistening in the moonlight, her ivory face drenched in thick red blood. Her favorite color. How effortlessly murdered her accomplice and best friend, the one who truly understood her but yet she could easily rev up her mighty death scythe and impale her stomach. And snatch her coat off her cold dead corpse. She was crazed. He replied "What about it ", easily masking his worry under his voice. "How much do you know about it?, Grell said monotonously. Her tone was so out of character for his rose it was truly worrying. Undertaker was thinking of a way to carefully worded so not to cause the mess all over again."I first met you when you were playing the role of a butler for madam red. You two were accomplices and the two of you killed prostitutes and terrorized the east end from August 7 to September 10. You killed approximately 5 maybe more it gets hazy. Ciel and his demon butler came to stop you and they heard screams. They were too late and she was already dead.They called to you and told you knew it was you. You were coated in blood and were grinning showing off you're incredibly sharp teeth -- grell snapped her teeth at this comment---- and you denied it at first but later admitted. Then madam red came out then Ciel asked why and madam red said that Ciel took everything then you and Sebastian went off fighting, then she pulled out a knife but she couldn't do it. Then you impaled her and took her coat..... I don't want to talk about everything that happened after." he finished.

to be continued please comment I want feedback this is my first fanfic!!