|Chapter VI.|

Chloe's POV
We got to the gym,the assembly,Dustin opened the door and all the people inside turned around and looked at us.
"Abort" Dustin whispered,and tryed to get out of there ,but we didn't let him. We sat on the stands and the director talked about Will's situation.
People were whispering and all of us were mad for it,they didn't know Will, us we did. (Do if we found him)
But the thing that got me more angry,was Troy and James. They were literally making fun of a "dead" body.
Troy was a complete bully,as Mike said "fake".
When the assembly ended we were leaving the gym,but Mike took other way to confront Troy. "Hey!hey !Troy! TROY!" He shouted,and Troy turned at the second time. "You think this is funny?" Mike asked mad. "What ' d you say wheeler?" Troy replied. "I saw you guys laughing over there. And I think that's a real messed up thing to do. " Mike explained. Now all had sence, all of it was going to end in a fight.I got closer to were they were and said to Mike "Mike,I understand,But it's not worth it,they are bullies." Eleven agree with me but Mike didn't answer. "Didn't you listen to the counselor Wheeler?" James talked."What's there ti be sad about anyway?" Troy asked. " Will's in fairyland now"
How dear him. I thought.
Troy ended speaking, he said a lot of bad things,and Mike seem so SO angry. That angry, that he pushed Troy. Troy fell and all the persons on the gym exclaimed. Troy got up and shouted "You're dead wheeler, Dead!!" He ran for Mike,but something stopped him,we all were confused. "What the..." I said confused. Then, a liquid started coming from Troy 's pants. He peed!
Someone claimed "Troy peed himself!!!" And all of the persons on the gym laughed. I looked at Eleven, and her nose was bleeding, she did that!!! That was amazing!!
"Hey!!! What's going on here!" The director said. All the people ran away,and Lucas took Mike that was in front of the bullie. Before I left, I said to troy "Don't mess with us".
We got to the audio visual room and sat in front of the radio equipment.
"Now what?" Dustin asked
"She'll find him " Mike answered.
"Come on El;you can do it!" I claimed and she nodded. She closed her eyes and started finding Will.
"She's doing it" Mike said
"This is crazy" Dustin said.
"Calm down,she just closed her eyes." Lucas replied.
"She just made troy pee! She can do this Lucas! " I told him.
Then,the light came off. The radio started sounding.
"Mom?" The radio spoke.
"Will!!!" I claimed.
"No way!" Lucas said shooked
"Mom,please...Mom" sounded again.
I was quite trying to understand what was going on.
"Will!" Mike shouted
"Will,it's us! " Lucas replied, too.
"He can't hear us..." I complained.
"Hello? Mom?" Will asked.
"Why can't he hear us! " Lucas claimed
"We don't know!!!!!!" I told him.
"Mom,it's coming! It's like home,buy it's so dark...so dark and empty...And cold! MOM? MOM!!!"
At this time,I was crying.
The radio burned.
The light came again.
"Did you do that?" Dustin asked
"No. Eleven did." I said.
Dustin took the extinguisher and turned off the fire.
"Guys...guys!! Eleven!!!!!!" I shouted. She was pale,I could see her veins and she was bleeding.
"El,are you OK? Can you move?" Mike said to her. But she couldn't speak. Mike and Lucas took her and put her in the audio visual trolley.
We got out from the school and went to Mike's.

Heeyyy there! I know this is not my best chapter and it's so short,but next chapter will be better!! I hope you're enjoying the history,and next week on Friday, I will probably update.
Kisses
-S.
(And yes,it's from pll,I know. Piluuu04)