Hahahaha...So Funny

Start from the beginning

Unexpectedly, the door opened.

"I'm home mom!" A teenager's voice echoed in the house.

Midnight held her easily torn sleeves, just in case something bad is going to happened. She glared at her target who is busy removing his shoes to notice her. Izuku wore normal black civilian clothes with no visible weapons around him, his face is very innocent but his eyes are cold and calculating. Her hand tightened around her sleeves.

"Welcome home Izuku. Look, we have a visitor. Come join us after you change okay?" Inko called out, her face as innocent as her son's.

"Okay" the young villain said, a big smile visible on his face

Midnight couldn't shake the feeling of how they look like normal civilians living peacefully. If only she didn't know that Izuku is a villain, then maybe she was fooled.

When the teen is gone, his mother spoke. "Please be gentle with my child. I know why you're here and its not easy for me to just watch you take him away" she said, the smile turned into a deep frown.

"So you can tell hmm" Midnight said before taking another long sip.

Inko nodded, she sighed as she placed a bitten cookie on top of her cup; probably losing her appetite. "I'm not asking much. Its the first time that a hero came into our house, mostly its just the police asking various of things but now that you're here...I know you have to fetch him" she said, eyes lurking around.

The hero swallowed, "I..." She bit her lip and sighed, "I am only here to get him. But I'm not sure myself what they'd gonna do to him" she explained honestly.

The lone mother looked at her once again, as if judging her if she is saying the truth. "I'm afraid" she said, "When Izuku is four, people found out that he was a genius. Unfortunately, he is a quirkless child who idolized villains" Inko hugged herself, trying to hold her tears. "Various scientists came to experiment him, of course, as a mother, I fought. And so, they backed away"

Midnight tried to seal her heart.

"but when he turned five, they grabbed Izuku away from me. I don't know what to do. They threatened to kill my child if I tried something funny, so I waited patiently...praying, hoping" the trembling mother took a shaky breath.

Midnight stood up, couldn't take it anymore. She approached Inko and placed a hand on her shoulder. "We are heroes Mrs. Midoriya, we will never hurt your child...at least not as hard as those people"

"I will hold responsibility to your son"

They heard footsteps running down the stairs, ending their little chat.

Izuku is wearing his villain outfit. He raised his hands as if to hug someone and said, "I'm ready, arrest me now"

The shocked face of the hero made the young villain laugh. "How funny. You look like a deer caught on headlights" he said.

Midnight stepped back, this kid is dangerous. She felt the evil and calculating eyes of the teen on her. As if he is slowly creating millions of plans with different possibilities. A plan that no one can stop.

What is going on in his mind?

...
So far, the votes led to letter B...which is-

The other side of Inko

The story will turn a bit...twisted. Just expect something...um...bad will happened.

See you on Wednesday!

Don't forget to press the tiny little star below and comment...people can still vote! The story will change according to how you and I want it!

Inko will:
A. Stay innocent
B. Show her other side (villainous side)
D. Authors choice

(Fuck C, why did I even made that choice?)