The Chance

"Tag me in, Seth! C'mon!" an excited and fired up Roman Reigns yelled at him

"Tag me in, Seth! C'mon!" an excited and fired up Roman Reigns yelled at him. I struggled towards the corner, his hand reaching out to me so that I could make the tag.

I was in a 6-man tag team match which had me and my Shield brothers, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, pitted against the team of AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Randy Orton. I had just taken a beating from Shinsuke Nakamura, a man who's known as the King of Strong Style. His attacks on me had weakened me severely, but not to the point where I would allow myself to be pinned. Ambrose had put up quite a fight with the Phenomenal One, AJ Styles, before both men tagged in Nakamura and me respectively.

With one last gasp of air, I summoned my last big of stamina to lunge myself closer to the corner, slapping the hand of Roman Reigns. At the same time, Nakamura had tagged in Randy Orton. The largest men of both teams charged towards each other. Roman immediately locked Orton, who countered but unleashing a few European uppercuts. Reigns bounced on the ropes and immediately gave the Viper a Superman Punch. With his opponent stunned, Roman reversed himself into a corner and roared. This made the crowd cheer wildly. Ambrose and I, though tired from all of the beating we had taken, cheered for our brother as well at ringside. The crowd then echoed the roar of Roman, signifying his intent to execute his finisher once and for all. When Roman charged for a Spear, Orton immediately countered it with a scoop powerslam. The crowd cheered for the Viper, as he taunted the Big Dog. Roman stood up and went for a Superman Punch but missed as Orton ducked his head. Using the momentum from the failed attempt at the Superman Punch, the Big Dog bounced himself off the ropes and tried to Spear the Viper. The crowd watched in awe as Orton caught Roman in the midst of the Spear attempt, reversing it into a thunderous RKO. Orton immediately pinned Reigns with the crowd chanting "One! Two! Three!". When the referee reached the three-count, the entire WWE Universe cheered for the winners.

After the match, we went back to our locker rooms. As we made our way there, the six of us were talking with each other. We were complimenting each other for an amazing show we had put on. Orton and Reigns were giving each other bro-fists, Styles and Ambrose sharing laughs, and Nakamura couldn't stop hitting my arm, saying he was amazed by how I took his hits quite well. Drinks were handed out to the six of us by a backstage crew and we lifted our bottles in unity to congratulate each other for our efforts. After our little "celebration", Ambrose asked a passing backstage crew member about the next match.

"The next match is from the Women's Division, Dean. It's gonna be Nia Jax vs Becky Lynch." the crew member told Ambrose before walking off. This had five pairs of eyes narrowing at me. I sighed at the sight of Reigns, Ambrose, Orton, Styles, and Nakamura smirking at me.

"Did he just say.... Becky Lynch?" a cheeky Shinsuke innocently questioned the others. I rolled my eyes as I wiped the sweat off of my body with a towel.

"Hmmm, I think he did. Right, Deano?" AJ followed. Orton and Reigns were trying to hold back their laughter. My face was turning red upon hearing the name. Yes, if you think I have a thing for Becky Lynch, you're right. I won't deny it, I've always carried a torch for the Irish Lass Kicker. I enjoyed being around her and so did everyone else. She was kind, polite, and cheerful. The beautiful face and body God had given her was a bonus. I would say that she would be a guy's perfect girlfriend. I am naturally a very collected and confident man which meant that I wouldn't have any problems interacting with women. But ever since I found out that she was dating a Mixed Martial Artist named Luke Sanders, my confidence began to fade.

"Let's wish her luck, man." Orton said to me, trying to assure me this time that they were not fooling around anymore. I nodded my head and smiled. I put on my "Seth Freakin' Rollins" T-shirt and made my way out of the locker room. Orton and the others followed as they put on T-shirts as well to cover up our upper torsos that had minor bruises from running into the ropes. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of the Straight Fire. Her orange braided hair glowed like fire in my eyes. My jaw dropped as I looked at her from head to toe. Her ring gear complemented her gimmick and real-life background well. Her looks blurred everything in the background. I was speechless and stunned and couldn't move at all. But before I could continue to stare at her like a statue, Roman's large hand patted me on the back. I coughed, which made him chuckle.