With you... always....

Unedited...

***************************************************************************************

Me...

A week have been completed since i landed here and i can't even imagine the person in front of me is someone i can never even think i would see. He was smiling at me and we are now on the banks of the river yamuna the river which had all the credit to watch him happily.

What's that my love thinking ??

I nodded my head and smiled. We were sitting on the rocks and he once finished his flute playing gave his hand to me. Smilingly i held that.

This cold of his hand is now I'm getting used to.

He pulled me and made me sit near him. I smiled at the way he was looking at me. "What are you looking at ??" I asked him coz i couldn't take that stare more.

Nothing love.... just looking at the face which is really loving me so much... he spoke back and yet again this blue eyed monster is killing me with his adoration and admiration in his eyes.

I cant help but blush. 

Stop teasing me i said slapping his hand smiling to cover my blush. Suddenly from no where many girls started to come. My eyes widened when he was smiling looking at them.

What is happening i asked when he pulled me with him and walked towards the girls. It's dance time love, he said and before i can even blink i found his replica with every girl. 

DANCE... am i going have this beautiful dance with my soul ?? With him ?? I saw him with heaviness in my eyes. He made a smile and wiped my tears and nodded his head and caressed my head. I hugged him tight. 

This is just i wanted. A true love for me that too by the best ever soul who is just there to make everyone around happy. You wont leave me right ?? I asked him without leaving his embrace. Do you think i can resist not to fall for you ?? He asked me with a teasing tone. Your such a tease, i slapped his arms while he was busy laughing. Now come lets dance he said and smiled at me.

I nodding my head joined his hands and we started to dance. For every alternative girl there he was. Every where he was there and i couldn't find the one i lost my heart to. We started to make circles and dance holding hand to hand. It was heavenly lovely. There was love all over and it was a pure bliss for me to dance this hard. I was laughing hard and i didnt knew when i last laughed this much. I was forever grateful for asking for the break. 

We were dancing all hard and he was smiling at me that time at me. I couldn't stare at those gorgeous eyes. He pulled me from the dance and i was running with him hand to hand. Where are you taking me to ?? I asked while running with him. To some place which you dreamed off , he spoke back looking at me but still running. Raising my eye brows i followed him. After sometime he slowed his pace and so was me. 

He stopped in the middle of no where and walked towards me. My heart was racing hard. He took his step so slow which made my mad heart even more mad. I need to sooth it but i couldn't even move an inch. Slowly he raised his hand and i was deep lost in his blue eyes. Then he closed my eyes and i shivered when his cold fingers caressed my hot skin. He turned me and i was like a puppet in his hands. 

I could feel his breath near my neck. Gulping hard i stood there rooted with no idea what is he  going to do with my little heart. "This is something you dream remember ??" His voice caressed my skin and i felt sudden goosebumps all over me.

He slowly slid his fingers from my eyes but it stayed rest on my neck and the other hand on my waist. I blinked open my eyes and then i saw a big swing was there fully decorated with cute beautiful flowers. I gasped. This was a dream come true really. 

A Full moon day on the river bank i wanted to swing with the love of my life at the mid night so that it will be just us and no one who will be there to disturb us.

I lost my words. He was making every tiny wish of me to come true. How did you....... ?? I asked but couldn't complete. I was totally baffled. He made me speechless. Sometimes words are not required to know what our love wants. He said folding his arms on his chest and walked few steps back. My heart became heavy so was my eyes. Running to him i hugged him tight.

Please don't leave me.. please don't stay away from me. I won't survive losing you... i said hugging him tight. He is holding my heart and soul and I'm happy to give that to him to hold it. He smiled and pulled my face with his cold finger under my chin.

I won't came his words and he kissed me on my forehead. I stood there rooted for him to hug me tight and he did the same. We started to swing in the swing and our laughter was filled in every corner of the place. He was holding my waist and i was holding the chains of the swing. The nights cold breeze was kissing our face and i couldn't help but smile wide.

Leaving the chains knowing that he will hold me, i spread my arms and shouted hard. He chuckled and pulled me close to him. Snuggling his nose on my neck crook he kissed my collar bone. Your tickling me... i said and laughed. Oh so you are sensitive saying so he started to tickle my stomach and i started to run.

Oh please leave i said in between my laugh but he was in no mood to leave me. I ran and he was running behind me. We were making the silent place a play area. I slipped due to the muddy land and started to tickle me hard. I was struggling to release myself from his clutches. 

Finally holding his cold hands i saw him in between my breathe. I was breathing hard so was he. Our pants were audible and we were giggling here and there at times. 

Your beautiful love... he breathed out and kissed my cheeks making me blush.

I hugged him and he flipped making him on the ground and slept on the ground with his hand as my pillow and the stars as the roof top. He pulled me close and whispered "Sleep you need lot of strength for future" he said. 

I didn't knew that was some kind of a message that my time has come.

Next part : time back home...

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sooo soo how was this ?? Next part they are going to part aside and that is really breaking my heart. 

Will she survive the heart break ??

Will he leave her after so much of love he has for her ??

Will they unite or forever be separated ??

It's time to say the answer.

Until then...

Your love...

Bunny...