Twenty Seven

"Wake up," someone says before throwing a pillow at me. My eyes widen in shock, and I immediately regret opening them. The light is 10 times brighter and every noise is 10 times louder. I close them again, and then slowly open them back up. Carter and Landon are standing there with there arms crossed. Liam is sitting in a chair reading a Vogue magazine. Theo went on a trip to Hawaii with his family so he isn't here to scold me for having fun.

"Serves you right," Carter growls at me.

"Don't be a bitch, Belinda," I glare at Carter and Liam erupts into laughter, immediately stopping when Landon glares at him.

"You scared the shit out of us!" Carter yelled, "I was so close to calling the police to look for you!"

"I'm not a child!" I yell, immediately regretting the decision I made, "You don't have to make sure I'm okay every 10 minutes,"

"You're so immature! You have a hickey!" Carter screams at me.

"So, You are saying that because I want to have fun I am immature?" I say, "You realize that hickey wasn't given to me by a random dude at the bar Carter! It was Landon!"

Landon rubs his neck nervously

"So stop calling me immature! I never get to do anything anymore! I slip once and everyone treats me like an active volcano!" I scream.

"I'm sorry," Liam says before leaving the room.

"Get out." I snap. Neither of the boys move, "Get out or I swear to god I'll cut off your dicks!"

That gets them moving. Carter clicks the door closed and I grab my phone from the nightstand. Scrolling through my contacts I find Wilson's name. He is the only person that doesn't know what I've done. I click the call button without realizing how early it was.

"Hello?" A raspy voice comes through the line

"Wilson?" I ask

"Cupcake is that you?"

"Yeah," I reply

"Couldn't get enough of me could you?" You can hear the smirk in his voice

"Actually, I'm fighting with my... roommates and I was wondering if I could chill with you for the day," I quickly say

"Yeah, sure," He says, "Do you need me to pick you up?"

"Yeah, I'll text you the address," I say, "Thank you Wilson,"

"Of course cupcake," he says before the line goes dead

I text Wilson the address and then get dressed. I decide to wear a plaid red and black skirt that goes just above mid thigh, a black sleeveless crop top thing, and a pair of black heeled boots. When I go for my hair I decide to put on a pair of nerd glasses and then I slightly curl my hair, before leaving the room I touch up my makeup.

"Where are you going?" Liam asks

"Out," I say

"I'll distract the guys," He says, "I don't agree with the way the keep you holed up here or at school,"

"Thank you, Liam," I say

"GUYS I FOUND A NUDE PICTURE OF JACLYN WOODS!" Liam yells rushing towards the kitchen

I slip out the front door, to be met my Wilson's Matte Black Harley.

"Nice ride," I say before hopping on. Carter opens the front door, "Drive!"

"Yes, Ma'am" Wilson chuckles before speeding off.