"You sounding cocky as hell. But imma fix that when I see you."

"Boy bye, I gotta go before WE be late cause of yo black ass. Kiss Nina for me. Bye." I said giggling.

"Yhu know damn well aint black, im caramel. Anyways, see you in a little. Bye" He said trying to sound hurt by me calling him black. That boy is a trip.

I grabbed my phone, book bag, and keys then head out the house.

At School.....

I pull into a parking space and finish listening to Love Jones by YG. That's my damn song right there. I heard a knock on my window. I looked up to see Trell standing there looking at me. Shit, I know his ass aint forgot about me hanging up on him.

I turn the radio off and cracked the window a little. "Hi, may I help you" I said smiling at him.

"Shea you better open this door. I'm gone get you fa hanging up on me. So you may as well just accept this ass whoopin' " he said with a smirk on his face.

"Why so violent? We can just hug this out. There's nothing a hug cant fix." I looked up at him hoping his ass would agree, he started laughing.

"You trip, you know that? Imma let it slide this time." He said giving me his billion dollar smile showing off his dimple. That shit is too damn sexy to me right now. He's looking down into my eyes. I  couldnt help, but look back into them. His eyes are mesmerizing. We look up and see Shanell standing there. Trina walks up after her not paying attention,  but then her eyes stretch open like she put two and two together. I just shook my head, because she stay assuming.

"Oooooooohh this is why he was fighting for you yesterday!" She said with a big ass smile on her face. "He's the bae?" Girl you better gone head

"Trina shut up...are you ever lost for words?" Shanell asked making all of us laugh.

"You two are something else." I said huggin the both of them. 

"He is too cute, I need to find me one of them. You got a brother, cousin or something?" Trina asked all serious like which made us laugh.

"Nah I only got a sister, but if you roll like that then I can hook y'all up" He said with a smirk.

"You now what, kiss my ass Trell you make sick" Trina said rolling her eyes but smiling.

The bell rung letting us know that we was gone be late in five minutes.

"Alright, bye yall see yall later" I said Walking into school hand in hand with Trell.

Today was okay, but some hoe kept looking at me like she was bout that life. Aint even gone stress it cause if she was, she would've stepped up. But anyways im standing at my locker getting my notebook.

"Shea! Omg girl theres a foam party tonight! Im so damn excited, i just cant hide it." Trina said doing her lil happy dance.

"And yhu are tellin me because?" I only said that to see her response. Cause imma be up in that bitch turned the fuck up.

"Im telling yo ass cause you gone be up in there too. If you think yho gone miss damn party you got another thing coming." She sad all fast with her hand on her hip

"Calm the fuck down Trina, damn. You know imma be up in that bitch." I said doing a mini twerk. Then Jay walked up smirkin

"Well I guess you done heard bout the party tonight, huh?" He said making me put my twerking on pause.

"Oh, you gone be there?" I asked knowing damn  he gone be there.

"Yea me and the squad gone be up in there...You know we the life of all parties." He said smiling

"Boy bye, no the life of the parties are me and my girls who know how to twerk sumn." I said putting my hands over my head and twerking a little.

"Hell yea!" Trina said then joined in on the twerkin. Shanell walked up and sees us twerkin. She shrugs her shoulders and joins us. Shanell may be shy and quiet but when its time to party she be on ah hunnit.

"Alright yall, be over my house by four so we can go to the mall and find something to wear" I said lookin at Shanell and Trina

"Well damn, aint invited? Got a nigga feeling some type of way." Jay said

"Boy shut yo sensitive ass up, I dont care if you go" I said

"Where yall goin?" Trell said looking at us but kinda mugging Jay. I didn't see him walk up. I wonder what took Trell so long. Aint gone jump to conclusions.

"The mall to shop for somethin to wear to this foam party tonight. What took you so long? Where were you?" I asked Trell, but something was up. I could see it in his eyes.

"Oh, I was talking to a teacher bout some extra credit." He said looking me in my eyes.

I know this bitch telling lies cause today is just his second day here. What the hell he need extra credit for? He got me fucked up, he got the nerve to lie to my face.

"K" Was all I said before I walked off. I get near bout to my car before I hear my voice bein called.

"Shea!!" I turn around to see Trell running hind me

"What Dontrell?" I asked annoyed cause I hate when a nigga try and sweet talk they girl when they know damn well they done did wrong.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked blocking me between his arms hovering over me.

"Whats wrong with with me? Like, your really asking that question like you aint did shit?" I asked getting madder and madder.

"What you mean? Aint did Shit La'Shea! You starting shit so you can go out with that other nigga!!" He said yelling in my face

"No you starting shit coming at me with that big ass hickey on yo neck!" I yelled back and before I knew it I had slapped the shit out of him. But he ate that shit.

"Don't you ever in your life put your hands on me again" He said with his teeth clenched and is face so close to mines our lips was damn near touching.

"Well I suggest you get out my face then. Cause if you keep standing here all hell is gonna break loose." I calmly told him. My eyes had changed colors.

"I ain gotta do shit." He said mugging me like im scared. If I was a bitch then that shit would have scared me. But my ass from the hood, its gone take more that a mean mug to scare my ass.

"Im gonna say it one mo-" I was cut off by this fuck nigga kissing me. I started swinging and kicking. But he held my arms against the car and leaned his body on me so I couldn't move. Then he finally let up.

"You are mines and mines only... and oh, if I catch you with another nigga, yo ass is mines." He said before pecking me on my lips and walking off. I should run and kick him in the back. 

This nigga must not know who the fuck I am. He cant tell me what to do. What just happened aint gone ruin my damn night. And naw aint telling my dad what happened...when he's mad there's no reasoning with him. And I dont want him in trouble. Anyways I gotta get home and get ready to go to the mall.