Hey, check out the twerpett.

Alright, before starting, I'm just informing you the setting is the scene where they have to stop the giant rock whom has trapped chespy . (Episode 42, season 19.)

Serena, mairin, professor. Sycamore and Steven were in a helicopter, frantically watching the chaos below. The giant rock, threatening to destroy the world, with poor chespy stuck inside.
Steven and professor. Sycamore pressed two buttons on either side of the door of the helicopter, causing it to open. Wind blew inside rapidly as Steven asked

"Are you ready to go?'

"Yeah." Was the reply from professor. Sycamore.

"We wanna come and help, too." Serena abruptly declared, referring to herself and her Pokémon. This surprised the others as they stared at her.

"Serena..." mairin trailed off, as if asking Serena if she was sure she wanted to do this.

"If we don't the world will end, and I can't bear the thought of that happening." Serena cried.
Steven and prof. Sycamore looked at Serena in a silent agreement, then turned back to the problem at hand.

"Now, metagross, Go." Steven ordered.

"Now, garchomp, Go." Prof. Sycamore said.

"Braixen, come out." Serena shouted.
Metagross and garchomp were out of the their pokéballs in a blink, with braixen coming a out of her ball a few seconds later.
As soon as the three Pokémon were out, professor. Sycamore and Steven shouted simultaneously "Mega evolve."
A light surrounded the two Pokémon, evolving them in a matter of seconds. Braixen who was standing ready at the edge of the door, jumped atop mega-metagross, as they flew towards the giant rock along with mega-garchomp.

"Flash cannon." Steven ordered

"Dragon paw." Professor. Sycamore exclaims

"Flame thrower." Serena decides.

The three attacks are thrown simultaneously at the giant rock, whom, unfortunately, blocks it with a massive root.

"Dragon paw, let's go." Prof. Sycamore says, using his quick thinking.

Serena follows him and says "Use flamethrower."

"Flash cannon."

While, the three were busy fighting, team rocket had taken it upon themselves to make sure everyone knows what is going on and to evacuate if they know they're in danger. Jesse, In charge of speaking and taking the live video, meowth keeping watch and James flying the helicopter.

"Hey, check out the twerpett." Meowth comments.

The three Pokémon, who were still all intact, continued fighting. The roots suddenly start ganging up on mega-garchomp, hitting him from all sides, injuring him greatly.

"Garchomp, no." Yells Prof. Sycamore, concerned about the safety of his beloved Pokémon.

"Braixen." Braixen squeaks as it notices the vine coming toward her. The vine hits mega-metagross and Braixen full-force, knocking Braixen off of mega-metagross.

"No Braixen."

"Metagross."

TO BE CONTINUED...

I know this is short and pretty much what happens in the episode, but that's because this is where I change it a bit, that's why I wanted to stop