A day with Devan

When I woke up I had a text from Devan , I squealed. And gasped. "WAKE UP!!!!!" I screamed. "We gotta get dressed he's gonna be here in 30!" I panicked. "He?" Emma asked "well there you go, there is a hint." We all rushed to get dressed leaving our hotel room looking like a pig sty. We went into the elevator. "Ok, when we get downstairs I need you to close your eyes. He's gonna be standing in the lobby." I said. When we got down I took my friends hands and put Emma and Kaitlyns hands in his "Ooo he has nice hands" Kaitlyn stated. "Haha thanks, that's one compliment I've never received before" we got into the car and I let my friends open their eyes. "DEVAN KEY?!?!?!?" They all screamed. "So where would you like to go to First Ladies?" Ashtyn's stomach growled. "Ok first stop, breakfast!" He said laughing.
After a long, fun day with Devan, he took us to the beach. We all sat on the beach, and I was sitting next to Devan. My friends got this odd look on their faces and said "we're going on a walk wanna come?" "Nah I'll stay here, don't want fans to crowd Devan!" I had a very very sheepish look on my face but shook it off "have fun!"
Devan and I talked for a while then it got really silent. I could sense someone looking at me, I turned my head and looked into Devan's beautiful bright blue eyes. "Thank you so much for today, I had a blast." I said. "The day's not over yet, there is still one thing I haven't gotten to do yet." He said slyly " and what would that be?" I asked in confusion. Just then he started leaning in and I felt his lips touch mine. I was in shock! We came out of the kiss and looked at each other. "There, now this day is perfect" Devan said smiling at me. "It definitely couldn't get any better than this" I smiled.
"Do you wanna hang out tomorrow, you know me and you?" He asked. "You mean like a date?" I asked "umm yess?" He sounded embarrassed. "I'd love that" we smiled and kissed again. My friends came back right as we pulled out of the kiss. Devan and I acted like nothing happened and had a very awkward goodbye. "Text ya tonight" he whispered.
"What happened with you and Devan?" They asked right as we got to the hotel "nothing happened!" I started sweating "man it's hot in here I'm gonna go change" I left my phone on the desk when I went into the bathroom. And to my surprise everyone was standing outside of the door with my phone on their hands. "Hey give me that" "nuh uh. Not until you explain this." It was a text from Devan that read " had a great time tonight can't wait to see you tomorrow❤️😍"
My face turned bright red. "Ok well it's none of your business so don't worry about it"
"Well we're your best friends so everything is our business". They sassed. "Umm we can talk about it tomorrow, let's get some rest. We had a long day". Everyone agreed and went to sleep.
As I laid there all I could think about was Devan. My brain just wouldn't shut off. And then I realized I forgot to text him back. I didn't want him to think i was ignoring him.
"No thank you! That was literally the best night ever! Can't wait to see you!❤️" I replied. We continued texting all night and I fell asleep around 4. My friends woke me up at nine so at least I got some sleep.