Chapter 4

HEY GUY !DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE FAN AND ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 4 

I woke up laying straight on the coach.I raise my head just as Logan comes up. 

"And she's up."He says smiling but I felt very uncomfortable. 

"Umm... hi?' I have no idea why I made it a question.

"Are you okay? He ask looking at me attentively.

"Yeah.Why wouldn't I be?'

"Hmm.I don't know." He says stroking my cheek.

Tingles of fire are left where ever his fingers stroked.I look down blushing.

I hear Logan laugh.

'You know you're blushing right?' He asks leaning forward to kiss my neck.

I shiver biting my lip to fight the moan that tried to escape.I started to remember in detail what happened between me and Logan and flushed brighter.His touch torched me as he ran his hand down my arm.I tried to push him back.

"Logan...what are you doing?'I try desperately to not respond to him.

He starts to kiss my lips licking the bottom and I can't fight the moan that escapes.I kiss him back hating myself the whole time for giving in.I mean he's my best friend.I can't just sit here and make out with him.Even if he knows me better then anyone probably even myself.That was enough to wake me up and I pulled back from him gasping.

"Logan we just can't!" I get up and walking away from him.I felt him grab my by the waist into his hard warm chest I didn't notice until then that he still didn't have a shirt on.

"We already did Yuni.We can't change what happened.'

"We can try not to think about it.'I say stubbornly.

"Like that's possible." He whispers huskily in my are biting my earlobe.

I groaned.'Logann stop.We're suppose to be friends."

'So your telling me you don't want this?" He ask s turning my head to kiss him.I helplessly bring my hand up to press his face closer.I moved my body against him cursing him for making me feel this way.He holds my waist my firmly against him and started to rub me against him.He moans into my mouth moving me faster.

"Longan!Come pick up some...oh.'

I look up to see Beer rocket with his surf board obviously coming to get Logan.I could just imagine the site he's getting.Mayonaise doing the naughty with strong,tall,dreamy,gorgeous...ugh.I'm so gross for think of Logan that way.I tried to break away from him unsucessfully.He grazes my earlobe as if nobodys here while I try not to make a fool out of myself.

"Ah Logan.I see you got yourself some of the goods!' Beer rocket laughs at his super lame joke and walks in like he owns the place.Then who other than the biggest screw and star quarterback walks in the shack and pauses as his eyes traveled over me.

That got some action out of Logan who hadn't said a work since the jerks walked in.He pushed me behind his body.

"We aready saw.There's no need to hide your toy behind you." leered Beer rocket.

I stuck my tongue at him from behind Logans' back childishly probably but it has a nice effect.

'And what a nice toy she is.' Quarterback says with a look of appreciation.

'Get the hell out of here.' Growls Logan.

"Shit no!We came here to get you.So get your ass out of here.' Snapped Beer rocket.

'I didn't ask for you bastards to come here.' Snapped back Logan.

"Aww Logan.We didn't mean to interupt your moment.We don't you share some of the love?' Asked Quarterback searching for me behind Logan.

"You're so lucky I don't come over there to knock that pretty face of yours to your moms' house.'

Quarterback scwols while Beer rocket laughs.

'Fine we're leaving but when you wanna hang out fuck you too!"

"Get out and don't forget to take that dick out your ass."

Quarterback made an attempt to tackle Logan without sucess.Logan pushed me on the couch and flipped Quarterback backwards.

I couldn't help laughing at the look on Quarterbacks face.He jumped up and circled Logan.

"You'll pay for that." He growled.

'How about you come make me." Taunted Logan.

They charged at each other while I pilled Logans' shirt on and my shorts and sat back to watch the show when I finally thought about what felt so wrong about everything.

I had a boyfriend.

Oh shit!

Was it any good?

Should I continue with this story?!?

Any suggestions??