Chapter 2

A/N WARNING! This chapter contains material that some ppl might not be comfortable with. Read at your own risk!

Chapter 2 

Me and Logan sit quietly together smoothing out the pottery bowl.When we're together we don't need words to fill up the silence.He's the only guy I can be with and not find the silence uncomfortable. 

He's been my best friend since I was a troubled six year old and him ten.When I was six my mother was murdered by my father.I was left orphaned by my parents to live with my mothers' older sister. 

I've been in countless of fights defending myself from the kids that called me a freak and the murderers' daughter.When Logan came along I had someone to back me up.No one tried to pick on me because they were all scared of Logan. 

Logan's crazy smart and the sexist guy I know.Just because he's my best friend doesn't mean I can't appreciate male beauty.No matter how dangerous he looks with his long dark hair and elecric blue eyes,all the girls want him.Some girls would even put away their pride and try to use me to get to him.110% of the time I kick them all to the curb.I would never let Logan be with a parasite like that."Yuni?" Logan called. 

"Hmm?"I answered still locked in my thoughts. 

"Do you think I should cut my hair off?" He asked 

I turned around to look at him. 

"Why would you want to cut your hair.It's gorgeous!" 

"Really?Do you like it long?" 

"I love your hair."I say sliding it through my fingers."And what if we get in a fight?Now we'll be even because you have long her too!" 

"So you don't think I look like Tarzen?" He ask smiling. 

"Remember.Tarzen is hot." 

"Of course you'ld say that.You love NIMls and nature and burf things." 

"It's not burf things.Who wouldn't want a hot gut swinging from trees in a thong?Besides your hair makes you different.If you cut it off I'm never going to talk to you again." I scowl. 

"You couldn't get along without me chalk stick." 

I burst out laughing. 

"What;s so funny?" 

"Your have," I laugh."clay in your hair!' 

Logan lifts his hand up with a frightened expression on his face which makes me laugh harder.He runs his hands through it and comes out with globs of clay. 

"Eww.'Logan says flicking it off his fingers off. 

"Clay do head." I call him 

"Lets just finish this thing.' He says with a glare. 

"Ooo.Scary.' I taunt then turned around to finish. 

20 minutes later 

I lean back against Logans' chest with a sigh.My hands felt numb and were gooey from working on the bowl.I stretch my fingers out to get rid of the stiffness.I grab a rag and wipe the residue off. 

"You completely worked me." Logan said wiping his hands with the rag I gave him.Then he layed his head on top of mines. 

I scoot back some on the bench and wiggled to get comfortable.I rest more firmly against Logans' chest and closed my eyes and let my mind drift.If I had nodded off like I wanted to I wouldn't have have felt something hard pressed against my back. 

I shifted to get away from the hardness to no avail.I turn my head to the right and yawned.I felt my teeth nip on something soft. 

"Ouch!" Groaned Logan 

"Sorry."I tried to say but then realized that my mouth was still on his,so my lips ended up moving against his. 

We both frozed.I was about to pull back but his warm breath breathed in my face and his naked chest felt like a warm cocoon.I sunk into him and began to move my lips.

What do you think?

comment,vote,and fan please!