Trancy or Phantomhive

(Y/N)'s POV
After a long needed deep sleep I woke up in the morning, rubbing my eyes. Alois was still in the bed with me, except he was awake, he must have been watching me from when Claude had woken up. My face flushed red, remembering everything that had happened last night, even though it wasn't much it still embarrassed me."Morning my love~" I heard the blondes voice chirp."Good a morning.." I yawned, I wasn't used to sleeping in this late, being a butler I had to wake up quite early in the morning to help Sebastian prepare for the Young Lords day. Suddenly Alois leant down and kissed me passionately on the lips. Of course I kissed back, but unlike last night, this kiss wasn't gentle, it was rough. Alois forced his tongue through my lips, I opened them to make it easier, him exploring my mouth. He pulled away, moving away from my mouth and to my neck, starting to suck, lick and bit on it, purple and pink little and big hickeys began to show up on my porcelain white skin. After a few minutes of that, Alois pulled away from my neck."That's all for today Darling~ We have guests!" The blonde giggled out, causing my face to flush red."G-Guests..? Who?" I asked."Sebastian and Ciel~" Alois giggled seeing my eyes widen."Th-They will take me home though.." I replied, looking down."They wont, Claude's making sure of that!~" Alois have one of his adorable smiles and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of bed."Cmon~ let's get some breakfast!"

~Time Skip~

It's about a few hours later now, and Ciel Phantomhive, My Master, and Sebastian Michealis have arrrived, yet I didn't know this myself yet, as at the moment I am just asleep on Alois' shoulder, his arms around me.

Third Person POV
Ciel barged into the room. "Trancy, return (Y/N) to me this instant!" The bluenette shouted. To reply to this The blonde just held his finger to his mouth and 'shh'ed Ciel."You're going to awaken (Y/N), and no, I will not." Alois giggled. Ciel sighed."Sebastian, bring (Y/N) to me." Ciel commanded. Sebastian nodded, walked over to (Y/N) and started to pick him up, but Alois wouldn't let that happen, and lunges himself at (Y/N), keeping the boy to himself, yet this woke the boy up, and seeing Alois ontop Of him, and Sebastian watching them, Ciel watching them with a furious look on his face made his face flush red."(Y/N).. you're awake.." Ciel began."Looks like you're
going to have to choose. (Y/N) are you going to stay here with Trancy and disobey me, or come back home like a good boy?" The bluenette taunted (Y/N), treating him like a dog.
-
-
-
Please comment what you want (Y/N) to do! Will he stay with Alois or go back with Ciel? It's your decision as this is a X Reader book.