~5~

REBECCA P.O.V

"Alright class, I have marked your term exams, and I am glad to say that I only wrote one F," my math teacher said, glancing at me.

I let out a laugh. Since when did I care about my grades?

The teacher quickly handed out the papers, smiling at each student while doing so, but when he got to me, he frowned.

"Miss Lane, this just adds so the long list of Fs I have given you. Congratulations, you got 2/100,"

The whole class burst into laughter, and I laughed along with them while taking the paper out of my teacher's hand and throwing to to the side.

I looked at Ethan again. His laugh never gets old.

I shake my head rapidly. No, I cannot catch feelings for this boy. No way.

"Silence!" My teacher shouted, silencing the class.

"If your grades do not improve soon, I am afraid I will have to assign a personal tutor for you," he scowled at me, then walked away.

-

I swiftly and silently walked through the school halls, glancing at my right and left every once in a while, then started bolting towards the door, keeping my back to the security cameras, even though they will probably know who I am nonetheless.

I picked the lock with my bobby pin and busted the door open, running to my car, before unlocking it and throwing my body inside and driving off.

I'm skipping school again.

I do it at least once every week, but it still sends a chill down my spine from the thrill of it all.

-

"It's always a good day here at Chick Fil A! What can I get you?"

I rolled my eyes from behind the mic. Why would it ever be a good day if you are getting comfort food?

"Hi, can I get a chicken burger with fries and a chocolate sundae, please?" I yelled into the mic, trying to sound nice.

A/N: I am not from America, so please excuse me if they do not have any of these items.

"Alrighty, sounds delicious! Just hop on over to our second till to receive your order! Have a good day!"

Why is she so cheerful? Does she not have any problems?

-

I munched on my food while swiping through Instagram. Shirtless boys, almost-naked girls, random items... Ethan.

Joy erupted from the pit of my stomach, but I quickly pushed it down.

But the picture was so damn sexy I couldn't stop the joy from coming up again.

He was shirtless, in a sunny place, that seemed far away from the city. He had waterfalls behind him, pushing out clear, beautiful water, with vivid green plants surrounding them. The sun was reflecting off his abs and he was looking at the camera with a straight face. It was sexy as hell.

A/N: You're welcome for blessing your day

I had to stop myself from double tapping the picture by physically pushing away my thumb from my screen and shutting off Instagram.

I sighed at my actions. What is this kid doing to me?

-

2 DAYS LATER

"Hell no! I ain't getting a tutor!" I shouted, throwing my hands up for exaggeration.

"Miss Lane, yes you will. It is inevitable. Your grades will continue to descend otherwise,"

"I don't give 2 flying fucks about my grades! You can't force me to meet whoever it if anyway,"

"He will report back to me honestly, and if you do not attend one session, you will get expelled,"

He?

I paused. "Who is he, anyway?"

"Ethan Grant Dolan will be your tutor,"

I felt my heart drop to my feet. He is my tutor? There is no way I will be forced to spend a whole day with this dude. That will get really hard to keep my mask from slipping.

But I can't afford to get expelled, either. My Mum used to be a teacher here, I will feel like I'm betraying her is some way.

"Fine," I said, then walked away.

"He will sit with you at lunch to plan everything!"

Perfect.

-

I sat at a random empty table, not really bothering them get myself food. I was thinking about how I will react when he comes to my table and talks to me.

As if on cue, I see him out of the corner of my eye coming towards my table.

He was wearing a a red Hollister hoodie and black jeans. So simple yet so attractive.

I mentally slap myself.

"Hey, Rebecca! How are things?" He cheerfully says, swinging his legs over the bench, making my heart rate pick up.

"Don't chat with me. Get to the point," I say, pretending like I'm on my phone.

His face drops.

"Well, uhh, when are you free?" He quietly mumbles.

"Anytime," I simply reply.

"Well, how about tomorrow, at 5?"

"Yeah, sure. Now get off my table,"

He slowly stands up and walks away.

Here is the regret again.

I have no idea why, but it hurt to see him go.

Am I catching feelings for him? Or did I already do that?

-

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was a bit short and uneventful, I just wanted it to be up as fast as possible.

Don't forget to vote and comment!