Chapter 2: The Beginning

Haejin POV

Here I am, infront of a fucking mansion with Mr. Song regretting life and killing myself mentally.

Mr.Song ringed to doorbell twice exactly at 12;15 pm now waiting for the door to open. As I was crying in the inside the door opened revealing a tall handsome teenager with a wide smile.

"Oh uncle your here, please come in" He led us inside to a huge living room with 12 more handsome teenagers scattered around.

I was quite shock to know that those boys are familiar with Mr. Song, Mr. Song my boss who has the worst mood swings and 13 meddlesome teenagers...weird... but I managed to maintain my cold image.

"Oh... It's the gangster who tried to kill the man" A boy around my height (Maybe a little taller) said pointing at me. 'Rude' was all you thought as you glared at him. "Seungkwan-ah stop it, Guys gather up" Seungcheol command.

After everyone settled down and introduced themselves (including me), Mr. Song announced and explained  'the agreement' and situation.
"WHAT, why would I wanna live with a killer" Wonwoo said as I scoffed at him. "Don't worry she won't kill you unless you provoke her" Mr. Song reassured. After discussing for a few more mins Mr. Song left while I explore the mansion and search for my arranged bedroom with amazement written all over my face.

My New Bedroom:

My New Bedroom:

*Time: 5:30pm*

As I were done unpacking and now laying on the bed, I can hear bickering outside your door. "Should we ask her what she wants for dinner?" "Hyung you ask her" "No you ask she scares the living shit out of me". I was getting so fed up with them whispering so I opened the door revealing Hoshi and DK in front of me frozen. "I'm not planning on eating dinner now leave" I said sounding rude then shutting the door tight.

After hearing footsteps slowly fading I laid back in bed slowly drifting to dreamland. 'It's gonna be a long day'