Chapter || Three

"Hello?"

"Did you get your insurance card?"

"I'm doing good. The sky is clear, the sun is shining, can't complain. Thanks for asking."

"Why don't you just call your insurance company and stop wasting my time?"

"I don't know the number."

"Have you ever heard of the internet? What century are you living in?"

"Why don't I just give you the directions to my uncle's shop and he'll fix your car. I'll even pay."

"You're damn right you're paying. You hit my car!"

"And I've apologized a billion times already and let's not forget I gave you all the cash I had on me."

"How could I possibly forget three fives, a ten, and five singles?"

"You can put it towards your repair payments."

"I'm not paying for my repairs!"

"Stop yelling at me. I was kidding, geez. Take a joke and his shop is on Lombardy Street. You're welcome."

"You're unbelievable."

"So I've heard. I'll let my uncle know you're coming."

"I'm not going to your uncle, lady. I have an insurance company to fix all of this."

"And like I have already explained to you -"

"Yeah yeah yeah. I hear a lot of excuses spewing from your mouth. Why don't you take the bus or ask your uncle to bring it to you ooor wait for it . . . using the flipping internet like a normal person!?"

"You know, you are a very rude person and you yell . . . like a lot."

"Look lady -"

"Lady isn't my name, mister."

"I don't care what your name is! I want my car fixed."

"Okay, let me call my uncle real quick and I'll call you right back."

"No, don't call him!"

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Dammit!"

-   -   -

A/N: So there it is! The first three chapters about 300 words give or take. I'll update multiple times a week since they're so short. Till next time !!