Life with a new baby

Carley's Pov.
A few months later.
Annie had grown a lot since she was born...she is now a few months old and looks like she's 12 months old.(Vampire babies/kids grow faster than humans but stop growing at the age they are bitten or when they turn 13 of they were born vampires.)
She can crawl,stand,and coo.
She has a few powers so far.
She can sonic scream,teleport,
read human minds,and has superspeed.
Annie also has tiny fangs.
She loves going hunting with us and she races Harvey up the hills.

We decided to take her truck or treating for the first time today because it is the only day we can go into town and not get noticed as vampires.
I made Annie a Halloween costume.

We headed into town with Annie and Harvey and I decided to reverse the effects of the mind erasings from our families so that they would know who we were and so they could meet Annie.
They wouldn't remember getting their memories erased and they will just believe that we moved away to go to a great high school in America.
We packed our bags before leaving to take Annie trick or treating.
MIDNIGHT...
We just got home from trick or treating and the town's people are asleep so I put on a baby carrier to carry Annie while we flew to back to England with our bags.
A FEW HOURS LATER...
It was 10am here and everyone in the town were awale.
We look like normal humans do we got out of our uber with Annie's new car seat that we bought when we landed in England.
We changed Annie's clothes and diaper before we got in the uber and right now Annie is asleep in her car seat with her bottle and binky.
We have a car seat cover over her car seat because it is cold in England at the moment.

We got out of the uber while Harvey carried the luggage and I carried Annie in her car seat and her diaper bag.
We knocked on the door.
Max answered the door with a smile on his face and then yelled that we were here so that everyone would come out into the living.
(They don't know about Annie yet.)
Max invited us into the house and I walked into the living room,with Annie in her car seat while Harvey sat everything down in the dining room.
I unbuckled Annie from her car seat when Harvey sat down beside me.
The Mills family(Harvey's family) where sitting acrossed from us.
I picked up Annie out of her car seat and sat her on my lap facing them and said...
Carley-This is Annie...our daughter.
I sat Annie down on the floor with a few toys so she could play with Leo and Tilly while we talked with Sara,Paul,and Max.
We told them that we were vampires and so was Annie and they seemed to take it surprisingly well.
They ended up telling us that Harvey was never bitten by a vampire...he was born one.
Sara and Paul showed us their fangs and said that Leo and Tilly had them too.

AN HOUR LATER...
Max and Harvey were laying on the floor with Annie playing with her while Leo and Tilly played a board game and Paul was cooking dinner.
Sara showed me some old photo albums of Max,Harvey,Leo,and Tilly.
After looking at the photos Tilly led me to Harvey's old room and told me that the baby swing was already in there.
A FEW HOURS LATER...
Everyone went to bed.
I carried Annie upstairs to Harvey's old room and put her in her swing.
Harvey and I went to bed.
HARVEY'S POV.
A few hours after Carley and I went to bed I heard Annie crying so I got up and walked over to her swing.
I picked her up,rocked her,gave her a bottle,changed her diaper,and walked around with her but she still just kept crying.
I put my finger by her bottom lip to move her lip and see if she was teething and she bit me...she quit crying...but she bit me.
I yelled out of pain and she started crying again.
Carley woke up and took Annie from me.
Annie went back to sleep almost instantly after I handed her to Carley.
Carley put Annie back into her swing with her binkie and teething ring.
Carley and I went back to bed and woke up after it got daylight.
Annie was still asleep which is unusual for her because she usually wakes up right when the sun comes up.

Sorry for the short chapter...I'm having a writers block.
Please comment some ideas for some new chapters.