Chapter 1

It was recess. Me and my best friend Jimin went to the canteen.
We sat at the empty seat and started eating.

"Hey look, that's Jungkook right?" Jimin asked curiously and I don't know why but it felt like deja vu. Like, I met him before. I was confused.

"Hey?" The voice startled me. I looked up and saw a familiar face. I recognized him. He was Jungkook.

I didn't reply anything I just looked at him and stared at him. I was looking at him with my mouth open.

Shocked.

I was shocked and i didn't know why. This feeling was familiar.

"Umm..... If you look at me like that, you'll fall for me." Jungkook chuckled and I quickly shut my mouth.

"Uhh..... Sorry about that. Hehe." I laughed nervously.

"If I am not mistaken, you are Kim Taehyung?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Hello. I'm Jungkook." He said and gave his hand in front of me to shake hands. I was confused if I should shake hands or not.
So I did. I shook hands with him and he smiled at me. I slightly smiled, unaware what to feel right now. Cause my heart was thumping so fast. And I was freaking blushing.

After he left and I was still shocked why he suddenly came and talked to me.

"Woah. What was that?" Jimin asked me breaking the silence.

"I-I don't even know." I said.

********

Some days passed. I suddenly got a text from unknown number.

Unknown :
You know what, you
really look cute when
you blush.

I didn't know who was he. I kept on staring at that text and thought who could it be. I thought it was Jimin cause he is the one I'm with everytime.

Taehyung :

Who are you?

----------

It's my first time writing vkook ff. So if you see any mistakes please correct me.