Chapter V

I enjoy comments, so be sure to leave (positive) comments!
~~~~~~

"I'm dead," a demigod groaned as he and the other demigods fell to the ground. Percy gave his students a fanged smile as he leaned Unguis against his shoulder. "Pathetic, Demigods. Not even all fifteen of you could take me on. I know a toddler that could have done better than you," he mocked.

"You're a freaking god, we're just Demigods," one of the demigods pointed out. "Correct, you're DEMIgods. Half-gods. You could be so much stronger if you just applied yourself even a little," the God of Sins said as he sidestepped in time to avoid Luke's blade and kicked him to the ground.

"There is so much potential hidden within each and every one of you. The only problem is that you all are too lazy to unlock that potential," Percy said as he held Unguis out in front of him. "Again, come at me again," the god ordered as he got into a fighting stance.

The Greek Demigods glanced at each other before launching at the God of Sins. Percy closed his eyes and began to effortlessly dodge every attack that was aimed at him. "Your anger fuels me. You must learn to go into battle emotionlessly or you will die a fruitless death!" he howled as he jumped high into the air.

The red aura of the campers' rage formed around Unguis's blade and it grew in size. Red eyes snapped open and the God of Sins sliced down towards the ground. Instantly, the campers scattered and jumped away from the large blade. The blade of the sword sliced into the ground like butter and the red aura instantly disappeared.

"Weaklings, this is not how warriors should perform," Percy said as he gracefully landed on the ground and stood up. "You're crazy!" one of the campers yelled. Percy laughed. "Crazy strong and crazy attractive, yes. Just plain crazy, I don't think so," he said. "At least half of two thirds of that statement was true," one of the Aphrodite campers panted.

Percy grinned a wolfish smile. "Alright, let's go again!" he barked and the campers groaned in unison. Chiron came trotting up to the training ground with Annabeth by his side. "Lord Perseus, might I suggest that you give them a bit of a break? They do not have the same stamina as a god does," the centaur said.

The God of Sins huffed as he swung his sword a little and it instantly disappeared into thin air. "Fine. I'll be where I normally am. You know how to find me," he said as he began to walk away. Chiron sighed. "I really wish you wouldn't," he said.

The god glanced over his shoulder and huffed. "Watch me," he growled before he was engulfed by a purple flame and he vanished.

~Central Park~

A small purple flame flickered to life before it grew and Percy stepped out of the flame and it instantly extinguished itself. Percy cracked his neck before he began to walk out of the bushes and slowly his form began to shift into a wolf's.

"Oh, that feels much better," the god thought as he slowly pawed around on the grass before he laid down in the shade. The sun warmed Percy's wild black fur and he yawned. "Oh, I miss this," he thought as he slowly started to close his eyes.

Suddenly, the scent of death washed over him and a hand was placed on Percy's head and began to scratch behind his left ear. "Oh, yeah, that's the spot. You have magical hands, Uncle Pluto," he sighed. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not an orange cartoon dog," the owner of the hand said amused.

Percy's eyes snapped open and he jumped up and bared his fangs at the stranger. The stranger was a pale skinned boy with tousled black hair and a pair of melty brown eyes. He wore a leather bikers' jacket, black jeans, a ripped tee, a gold chain, and a pair of black leather combat boots.

The stranger radiated a dark aura and smelled of death. For sure, this person was a god, but not any god that Percy recognized off the top of his head. "Who the hell are you?" Percy growled. The stranger smiled before he leaned relaxed and watched Percy amused. "You come here a lot. I'm surprised that you haven't realized that I've been watching you for quite sometime," he said. "I said, who the hell are you," Percy growled.

Slowly, the stranger lifted his hand and a hieroglyphic appeared above his palm. Percy's eyes widened before they narrowed. "Egyptian," he growled. "I'm glad you're well versed in your mythology, pup," the stranger said.

"Who are you? Osiris?" Percy demanded. "I'm flattered, but no. The name's Anubis, Egyptian God of Death," the stranger said. "Anubis? What would an ancient god like you want with me?" Percy demanded. "I really don't think of myself as old, younger actually," Anubis hummed.

"You're trying my patience, Death God," Percy growled. Anubis smiled warmly. "I find you interesting. I know my fair share of Greek Mythology, but I can't think of a wolf god," he said. "You think I'm some spineless Greek? I am a strong and proud Roman god," Percy said as his eyes flashed purple.

"Calm down, I'm no threat to you," Anubis reassured. "Like the heck you are. You're supposed to be some all powerful god, one of the strongest of your group," Percy growled. "Now, you don't want to make a scene, pup. We are in a public place after all," Anubis pointed out. Percy glanced around to see mortal children screaming and running around the large park.

A growl lingered on Percy's lips. "Follow me," he growled before he pawed away and into the forest. Anubis stood up and followed after the wolf pup. Once they were out of the public eye, Percy began to shift back into his human form and turned aroundago face Anubis.

"What exactly do you want from me, Anubis," the God of Sins demanded. "I told you. I'm curious about you. The only wolf that's associated with Rome is Lupa. You wouldn't happen to be..." Anubis started, but stopped when he saw the intense look that Percy was giving him.

"I highly suggest that you stop running your mouth, Anubis. You wouldn't want to get on my bad side," Percy growled. "I know I wouldn't. I know how to pick my opponents, and I don't want you as an opponent," Anubis said. "Than what do you want me as, Anubis?" Percy asked cautiously.

Anubis smiled and held out his hand. "A friend," he answered. Percy stared at the outstretched hand. "You're kidding? This must be breaking thousands of different rules," he said with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? Have you ever seen a mythical rule book saying that two gods from different places should not be friends?" Anubis asked. "No, but that doesn't mean that there isn't one," Percy said stubbornly.

Anubis snorted and waved his hand. "Come on. My hand is getting tired," he said. Percy glared at the death god before gripping it. "Fine," he said in defeat.

"I also never got your name," Anubis said. "Perseus, God of Sins, Loyalty, and Heroes," Percy said. Anubis frowned slightly. "You have a nickname that you would rather me use?" he asked. "No," Percy answered strictly. "Fine. Nice to meet you, Perseus," Anubis said.