Shivaay : Let me tell you all everything.

Rahul handed over a chip and some documents to Shivaay. He told him that when he went to Bhopal and met the manager, the manager told him about some weird things that were happening in that mill before the fire incident. As Oberois were in Mumbai so he (the manager) was in charge in the mill. Being the incharge it was his responsibility to investigate. After a lot of search he found that Mr.kapoor, Oberois' buissness partner was doing illegal supply of some harmful chemical. He also recorded everything but Mr.kapoor caught him and stopped him from telling everything to the Oerois. Mr. Kapoor threatened him by saying he will kill his family if he revealed anything. So he kept quite. But one day due to Mr.kapoor's mistake their was a blast and he died in that blast. Oberois were not guilty infact they didn't know anything. People who died in that blast, their families were given compensation. After that incident he ( manager ) thought that now Mr.kapoor is dead, there is no need to tell anything to the Oberois so he shifted to Bhopal from Goa.

Shivaay was so shocked as well as happy because his family, his Dad and Bade Papa papa were innocent. Now noone could raise a finger against them. He came out from his happy thoughts and he played the video in his laptop. What he saw was beyond explanation. He saw a man was planning to destroy the Oberois by blaming them for illegal works. It was Mr. Kapoor.

Tej and Shakti were shocked as they had trusted Mr. Kapoor a lot. But they were happy as it was all sorted now. Their was still a confusion about Svetlana and Tanya's relation.

Shivaay : It's not over here. (To Svetlana and Tanya) You both tried to harm my families' reputation. But there is something more you need to be punished for. What you have done, I will never let you both come out of the jail. I would've killed you right here with my own hands but I don't want to cross my limits.

His voice was dangerous. For once even the family was scared. They were completely unaware as what is so serious that Shivaay is ready to kill both of them.

Janvi : What else they have done, Shivaay ?

Shivaay : Let me show you all.

Then another video was played in which Svetlana was visible but Tanya was not there. Only her voice could be heard. It was the video of the time when Tanya and Svetlana were celebrating their victory for killing anika. In video they both revealed their complete plan and also that they wanted anika to be out of Shivaay and his families' life because she always comes between their plan.

Shivaay and the whole family was boiling with anger. Pinky came and slapped tanya continously until her bottom lip started bleeding and pinky's fingers were printed on her cheeks. Gauri came and stopped pinky.

Gauri : Chhoti Ma if you will slap this girl, your own hands will get dirty.

Janvi did the honour to give Svetlana her shares of the slaps. Shivay saw their confused faces.

Shivay : You both must be thinking how I know all of this and how did I get this video ?

Although I asked the private investigator to get the information but I also wanted to keep an eye on your actions so I had fixed a hidden camera and a microphone in Tanya's pendant. When you both were celebrating, I got to know everything.

Police came and took both the sisters away. Tej made sure they both are punnished severely for trying to destroy their reputation and most importantly, for trying to harm their DAUGHTER.

Shivaay (to Dadi) : I'm sorry, Dadi. I'm really sorry. Whatever I did was necessary. Svetlana would've leaked that video and I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't let dada ji's hard work get ruined.

Dadi : I know Billu. But it doesn't change the fact that you did bad with Anika. You've done a big mistake. That poor soul has suffered so much because of you.

Shivaay : I know, Dadi and I will make everything alright. I will keep her happy. I will give the happiness to her that she deserves. She will get everything she deserves. And I promise I would never ever hurt her again.

Dadi nodded and all were happy. Om and Rudra were partially happy as well angry and sad because they still couldn't stand how Shivaay treated Anika. Although they now knew why Shivaay did everything but still, it was wrong.

Shivaay was just thinking about meeting HIS ANGEL. He just wanted to see her right now. That's when he as well as the family noticed that so much happened and Anika was nowhere to be found.
__________________________
Hope you all liked the update and I've not disappointed you all so far. Do tell me through your comments how you feel about the story and don't forget to vote.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕