Since you got married you stopped mingling with people I don't know what's wrong with you, I stopped seeing your face, I stopped hearing your voice, I missed everything about you and you are there enjoying your life with your husband right? Don't worry, hear I come my love*wink*...

She ignored the message and viewed Fatima's (her friend)message..

Me duniya amarsu ta ango, since you got married you forgot about us,ok, serves you right..dama I just wanted to tell you I'm moving to kano state,I'll be doing my NYSC there and I don't think I'll come back to Abuja because my parents will soon be coming to kano too, so bye, I'll miss you...

She felt her eyes heavy due to the tears that were threatening to fall. She missed her friend though she isn't her best friend. Amatullah doesn't like the idea of keeping friends so she only had one friend and she's still not comfortable of having, she believes that friends are not to be trusted, they'll take you to the dark and leave you alone. But still she tried and make one friend. Same goes to deedat, he only has one friend that is Mukhtar...

She quickly typed a reply...

Allah sarki teema,wlh is not like that, it's your fault, you supposed to come to my house because you know I can't go out as a bride, but ya riga ya wuce, allah ya bada saa teema, I'll miss you
Too, my regards to everyone..

She was too engrossed to her phone that she didn't even realized the car has stopped moving. The driver honked jolting her back from her thoughts.

He's still not going to talk.:she muttered to herself before coming out of the car banging the door in frustration.

Where do you expect me to go in this place, it's too dark for gods sake...she yelled angrily.

The place is dark with only the red lights on, flowers all over the place making it look so romantic and breathtaking..

The driver just points to the entrance not giving her a glance.

She hissed stamping her feet and walked towards where he pointed at.

She walked deep into the well furnished room scanned her eyes hoping to see deedat. The room is dark with the only red lights on, the bed is brown so as the mirror, the bedsheet, carpet, the cushion and everything inside the room. It's decorated with red roses and candles, it looks so romantic.

She was at the middle of the room still searching for him. She huffed and face palmed herself. Just then, she felt a strong arm wrapped around her waist. She started panicking and nearly jumped but then remembered it was deedat and her thought was confirmed by his strong cologne that hits her nostrils.

You look so beautiful baby..he whispered into her ear biting it slightly sending shivers down her spine. She smiled and rested her hands on his.

The music was blasting all over the room. It was *perfect* a slow and romantic song.

*i found the love, for me*

They started moving side by side slowly enjoying each other's company.

She turned over facing him, he was wearing a black suit that really looked perfect on him with a black Rolex wristwatch around his wrist. She smiled burying her face on his chest and whispered *you didn't look bad yourself*..he smiled and pushed her closer to him hugging her back tightly.

I don't have blood cancer...he whispered to her and she jerked away from him her eyes almost popping out.

Just believe me, dr namadi lied to us, we went to a different doctor with Abba yesterday and he told us the result today, finally Amma, we have no worries now insha allah, we'll see who's behind this, Allahhumma inni kuntu minazzalimin.... deedat whispered to her and a tear made it way down to her lips.

Are you serious..she hiccuped in between tears with a smile playing on her lips.

He just nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat. She hugged him so hard that he almost lost his balance.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah...she kept whispering it crying and smiling simultaneously.

You suppose to be happy not crying amma..he whispered again.

It's just..I just couldn't help it. She said with a smile and he chuckled.

Me too I have a good news, I've been waiting for the right time to tell you, and I think this is the right time....I'm..I'm pregnant..she smiled shyly and buried her face in his chest.

He pretends that he doesn't know it, he lifted her up and started spinning her around..

Stop..stop it...she said in between laughs trying hard to catch her breath.
He hugged her tightly that she couldn't even breath.

He placed his forehead on hers and started into her eyes.
Thank you so much hayati for this wonderful gift, I don't even know what to say, I'm speechless, what do you want from me? Please tell me, I'll give you what ever you want, a house, a car, a bakery, a restaurant, a..... he said all in one breath, he didn't got to finish when She interrupted him.

I don't want any of that thing you listed deedat, I just need your love, care and trust, that's all...she said staring deep into his eyes.

He smiled and placed his lips on hers before saying "you have it all"..
She smiled into his lips and her hand made it way into his shirt depending on the kiss while he used his hands to bring her more closer to him...

Phewwwww 😅 1501 words..clap for me abeg.. wallahi I tried, you don't have to tell me, so how do you see this chapter? What about it? Ni nagama bakwa voting balle comment😔 watin I do you Na? Please vote and comment mana😞 bana jin dadi.... anyways, Na barku lfy❤️