"I'm fine. Thanks."

"You sure? You look pale, Eros." Sebastian commented as Gray nodded at his words.

"I'm sure, guys. Sorry for making you all worry. Just slightly under the weather." I reassured them as they nodded slightly in return. "I'll go and ge-"

"I'll go." Gray volunteered before disappearing off into the woods.

"I'll prepare the deer for cooking." Sebastian offered before dragging the deer away with his dagger in hand.

"You go and rest inside the tent. I'll call you out when we're done." Damon ordered before unzipping the tent and eyeing at me to get it.

"I-"

"Now." Sighing in defeat, I trudged my way into the tent and into the sleeping bag before falling asleep. The last thing I remember seeing is Damon's worried face as he zipped back up the tent.

*time skip*

Damon's POV:

"You should stay back at our hideout, Eros." I suggested to him as I fear for his health. He hasn't been looking well for the past few days. He's been looking pale and sickly as the days past. 

"N-No. I have t-to do this." He stammered out shakily as he leaned against a tree bark for support as he panted harshly, sweat pouring down his face, soaking his face cloth.

"Eros-"

"Please, Damon. This mission means a lot to me. T-They're going to make me their husband if I m-manage to complete this mission without fail." He pleaded desperately as I stared at the two others for help as they shared worried glances between themselves before asking me to make the final decision.

I can't possibly say no to him especially after he told me the truth of him wanting to complete the mission... I can't rob him away of his happiness... sigh... I'm so going to regret this decision. "Fine..." He grinned widely in glee

"Thank *cough* you Damon *cough cough*." He thanked appreciatively as he burst into a coughing fit, tears spring out of his eyes as he heaved harshly to catch his breath.

"Save your breath, Eros." He nodded at my command but stopped us in our tracks with his following sentence.

"If anyone doesn't make it out of the castle in an hours time, we're going to abandon that person even if the person is me. Got it?" He stated seriously without a sense of humor in his voice as we stared at him like he was nuts.

"We can't do that Eros!"

"I'm your leader so you'll all listen to me. Got it?" He said ever so calmly as he closed his eyes shut while leaning against the tree bark. I don't like whatever he's thinking off right now.

"Got it." Gray and Sebastian replied firmly, making him nod in approval before opening his eyes slightly to look at me.

"Damon?" Tsk. If only I'm the leader of this stupid mission.

"I... I get it... You better not think of doing any stupid things Eros! You hear me?!"

"Loud and clear. I'm not deaf, Damon." He chuckled lightly before walking ahead of us.

Let's pray that eveyone will manage to get out safe and sound. I don't like how things are going from here onwards.

Lucifer's POV:

"KIng Merci! We're under attacked!" Sigh... again? This is like the fifth attack in just two months.

"How many?"

"4!" He said anxiously as he kept turning his head back towards the doors, as if afraid that the intruders will come in anytime from now. That's weird. My guards have never been afraid of any intruders before. What made them so afraid this time?

"4? Then it's no big deal. We'll just kill them all."

"They've managed to kill 25 of our guards already Sir! They're all very skilled, specially one of them! He or she managed to kill 10 of our strongest guards on duty with just a slice!" Interesting. I'll like to see them for myselfs.

"Ask any two guards to guard my Mum's door and bring me to them."

"Yes, King Merci!" He saluted before dashing over to two of the guards who are running over to the fight scene, asking them to guard my Mum's doors before he ran back to my side, asking me to follow him.

Reaching the scene, I spotted a person in full black fighting off the majority of my army troop skillfully as he twist and turn, avoiding their slashes but slashing them in return, making them drop dead in an instance. Damn... he's good. An assassin huh. But where are the other 3?

"How long has this been going on for?" I questioned the nearest guard I spotted.

"An hour or so already King Merci!" He said anxiously before swiftly dodging an incoming attack, pushing me aside quickly when the intruder aimed towards our direction. Damn... I must say that this person is skilled. Usually my guards would have taken any intruders down longest by 30 minutes.

"Where are the other 3?" I questioned calmly as the assassin attacked my neck once again which I'm dodged with ease. Meh. I don't think he's really that good. His moves are starting to get slower and sluggish and he's panting heavily. I assume that the assassin is a guy as the chest area is flat... flatter than an A-cup.

"I have no idea, King Merci. They split up when they were at the castle gates. Others went to search for them too but apparently, they've escaped." And left their friend here? Wow. How nice of them.

"Behind you!" One of them shouted as I sighed at their anxiousness. No need to tell me, I saw he coming already. I'm not having black belts in Taekwondo, Kendo, Kickboxing, Aikido and Muay Thai for nothing.

Turning around slightly, I gripped his arm tightly, disarming him before swinging him over my shoulder and onto the ground before me. He coughed out painfully from the hit when he landed harshly on his back, maybe even hitting his head at the same time as he blacked out soon after being tossed like a ragged doll.

"Seriously?" I glanced at all my remaining guards and warriors who are still alive as they gave me guilty looks and looks of shame on their faces. They better be. "You all will have double the amount of training from tomorrow onward until the day I'm satisfied with your performances. Got it?"

"Yes King Merci!" They hollered in union as I sighed at the bloodbath behind them.

"Get the bodies buried, the blood cleaned and this guy to the cells. Don't do anything to him. I'll deal with him personally. Oh, the funeral will be tomorrow." Nodding at my orders, they scampered off quickly with 2 of them carrying the assassin's unconscious frame along with them with ease.

This group of assassins really caused me great trouble after 10 years of peace...... at least I got one of them.