two.

•••

"SHE WANTED TO GRACE HER EYES WITH THE COLOUR THAT SO RIGHTFULLY INTRIGUED HER BRAIN

THE COLOUR THAT SO RIGHTFULLY INTRIGUED HER BRAIN."

•••

THE NEXT MORNING, as Madeleine Malfoy's eyes fluttered open, a loud thump echoed through the room. Stifling a laugh, Madeleine looked over at where her best friend was on the floor, groaning. Madeleine raised her eyebrow, an amused smirk plastering her cheeks. "Has my brother got you falling out of bed?"

Sabrina screamed slightly and then scoffed, sitting up and sending the blonde a look. "You're the one to talk! How's George?"

Madeleines face flushed a deep red and then suddenly, the bedroom door swung open and their conversation regarding the boys was over. Celeste waltzed in, grinning from ear to ear. To be honest, Madeleine things this might be the best wake up she's ever had. "Get up lazy bums! Dad has made chocolate pancakes."

At the mention of chocolate, Sabrina scrambled out of bed and ran straight down the stairs, leaving the other two in the room staring after her. Celeste shook her head, muttering to herself. "She never fails to amuse me."

Madeleine hovered, only following Celeste downstairs once she had been ready to go down, and quietly sat down next to Sabrina, who was asking her father for about five pancakes. It appeared, to Madeleine, that the family spoke in a different language more often than not. She didn't know if they were aware of it either. She wondered if they spoke French like she could, but it clearly wasn't french so she didn't know what it could be either. "What language are you speaking in?" Madeleine asked.

"Italian," Sabrina grinned and stuffed more pancake in her mouth, her words turning stuffed and barely understandable. "You speak it?"

"No, no. I speak French," The blonde replied, making Celeste squeal and Remus groan. "Do you speak french?"

"Oui, oui!"

Madeleine laughed, and opened her mouth to reply in french, only to close it and go for english instead. "How do you know so many languages?"

Remus, who had been silent until now, perked up and stared at Madeleine. "Please don't get her started... she can speak Norwegian and Dutch too."

Celeste suddenly broke into exclamations of what Madeleine could only assume was Norwegian and Dutch, enjoying the sight of Remus dropping his head into his hands at his wife as she happily talked on.

Madeleine looked at each member of the family and smiled lightly at Sabrina, who was munching contently on pancakes. The blonde girl nudged her friend, with her foot, and tilted her head. "Are they always like this?"

Sabrina nodded. "Pretty much."

"Are you excited to see Draco again?"

Sabrina nodded. "Pansy and Blaise too. I miss them."