No.1 The Freckled Beauty 👩🏻🥀

Friday June 3rd, 2011
7 year's ago
At The Paper Tiger in Brooklyn,NY
🐅🌃

Sam:
It has been a very long time since
I heard from my talent agency to tell me any openings or shows to perform so I decided to just focus on finding my own talent.

So I called up my friend Rodney who was also apart of the band that we both formed to go to the local karaoke bar to help me find someone who could be perfect for our band
The Runaways.

"Sam are you sure about this I mean do we really need a lead singer you sing well...um yeah okay maybe we do need someone." Rodney said as we walked into the bar.

" oh piss off!" I snapped back.
Then we both laughed as I gave him a playful push, then a pretty girl caught my eye as we sat down.

She went on stage for I guess the Live Music Night they had going on with two others a guy who sat in front of the drums, and a blonde girl who looked liked the keyboard player.

" Um... Hi everyone I'm Elaina and these are my good friends Liz, Hanna & Mikey helping with the rest of this original song I wrote for ya'll enjoy it's called Bite The Hand." She said nervously as our eyes both locked into each other's. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and started singing.

With the help of her friends plus her strumming Elaina's voice was beautiful through the microphone as I studied her features as she was singing along with grace.

Her hair was long and flowed perfectly down her back as she wore a mid-knee length blue floral dress with a brown leather jacket and knee high brown leather boots.

She was the most breathtaking girl I have ever looked at and if I might add her voice is very beautiful and came out nicely through the lyrics.

I was pulled out of my daze with a gentle shove.

"Dude! You still with me?" Rodney asked as I looked from her to him.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm here what's up? Why are you giving me that look?"

Rodney gave me a smile of satisfaction and I mouthed him to stop it.

"Well my bad you just looked so amazed wasn't that Elaina chick something?" Rodney shoved me a little too hard I almost fell out of my chair.

"Yeah she is, I'm going to try to find her. stay put."

All Rodney gave me was a wink and a thumbs up as I got up to pass through the crowd to find this freckled beauty. When I did find her I stopped in my tracks admired her beauty then finally tapped her on the shoulder.

" Um..*Coughs* excuse me miss... Elaina was it?" I was so nervous I don't know if she noticed or not, But eventually she turned around to look at me.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you it's so loud in here let's go over here!!" She said as she  took my hand and dragged me outside.

"Okay is this better?" She asked me softly and I just nodded in response.

"Yeah, perfect actually... I just wanted to say you were amazing in there."

Her cheeks started to blush a light pink at my comment which blended with her beautifully tanned skin.

"Oh thank you... um... sorry I never got your name." She got closer to me with a hand for me to shake.

" sorry yes, I'm Sam Wilson and you are?"

I responded as our hands intertwined, which I don't know if she felt it but to me it was like sparks.
She smiled back at me then responded.

"Elaina Pierce at your service Mr. Wilson so what do I owe the pleasure."

I smiled as we both chuckled but our hands still locked with each others.

"I just wanted to talk about maybe furthering your music career to be part of my band. What do you say?"

She was stunned at this response as she let go of my hand finally.

"What are you saying, Sam?" She asked still kind of shocked.

"Maybe you and your friends could be in our band, you as one of our lead singers of course. Do you play any instruments?"

She started screaming in excitement as she hugged me tightly which I'm assuming was a big fat yes.

"Oh my god! 100 times yes I'll do it thank you so much!" I just laughed as I let go as our hug ended.

"Oh I have to go tell Liz come on follow me." She smiled as we went back in. She ran to her friends to tell them the news.

Rodney caught my eye as I sat down to fill him in.

"So what happened?" I smirked at him.

"She's gonna do it we just found our new lead singer!"

He just looked at me amazed.

"Bro how did you do it?"

I just shrugged Confidently "What can I say I'm smooth with the ladies."Rodney just cracked up giving me a bro five followed by a fist bump and him saying "My Man!"

That's when he gave me a shove in my side as I saw Elaina coming over with her friends.

"Hey Sam this is Liz, Hanna my cuz & My Boyfriend Mikey they agreed so looks like you got yourself a band." She smiled towards me and I could already see Rodney's expression when she said 'Boyfriend' emphasis that she was taken.

Of course this beautiful girl would be so I just gave a fake smile and responded.

"Welcome to The Runaways."