The escape that we needed

Start from the beginning

"Can I see them." He asked.

I shook my head. I didn't want him to be disgusted by me.

That didn't stop him because he grabbed my towel and took it off. I gasped in shock at his roughness. I admit it was kind of hot.

His eyes traveled to the two little red stretch marks. He eyes didn't stop looking at me.

"Stop looking at me." I say.

"You look sexy carrying my child." He says both of my knees spreading them and pulling towards him. I felt hot. "Im going to f*** You right now."

I felt like I was going to choke.

"Don't say things like that." I say shyly. Looking away.

"It's exactly what I'm going to do." He says. "Princess to me. You look beautiful at what size you are. Those strech marks won't make me stop loving you."

I blushed and sighed in relief.

"Thanks I needed that." I say blushing.

"So you want me to f*** You here or in the water." He asked in all seriousness.

Oh the water sounds amazimg.

"In the water."
------------------------
"You cook really good." I say as I watched. Eragon in the kitchen cooking tonights dinner.

"Thanks to living. By myself for years." He says. "I always like home cooked meals."

Hmm can't relate.

"Did Adamaris ever cook for you?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"She didn't like doing that." He says. "You were my first girlfriend to ever cook for me or at least try."

"Ohh." I said.

Even though I said I was going to move on I still kind of wondering what made him fall in love with my cousin. I mean she's beautiful, she's the girl that every girl is jealous of her I remember I had little tinge jealousy for her back when I was in high school because first of all kind of sad when really no guy really tries to talk to you or anything. And especially because she was with the guy that I've been dreaming about being with for like forever.

" what made you fall in love with her. And what made you fall in love with me."

He smiled and shook his head at me as he continue to cook. My man look cute cooking.

" I wouldn't call it love. Love is what I have with you it's very different. I was infatuated with her. Your cousin was feisty and really spoke her mind a lot which at times she did really bad decisions with that. I guess I like that. Girls really never wanted to be with me genuinely that was wanted to be with me because of the money and everything I could offer. And it's time I saw your cousin being very aggressive and feisty with everybody she had a mind of her own and always never pay attention to me which in a way I liked."

I nodded hearing all his truth. My cousin was always feisty and more aggressive than me and at times I could have gotten really annoying because she went overboard.

When I was in high school I try to try out for the soccer team which other Adamaris was team captain star player at the time she always change Sports because she was really good at everything and very fit. I'm real one time I was at tryouts and I'm going to keep it 100 with everybody I was not the best the playing sports I sucked.

Remember I the mighty skip the ball and hit my head which really hurt I've never been in such pain in my life it cause me to lose balance and made my world spin remember that Adamaris screamed at me in front of everybody in tryouts.

"Get over it it's just a bump. You stupid cry baby."

I was sent to the nurse and then to the hospital because I had in minor concussion. My cousin never even visited me because according to her it was just a scratch.

" what about me what did you like about me."

He's smiling brightly at me and winked. His eyes twinkle. He looked like he was on cloud nine all over again.

"You princess are polar opposite you are kind,caring,compassionate,very sweet to everybody. I love it. Everyday you make me want to work harder and not give up you were the support that I had. Thats something that I never had with your cousin you are there cheering me on and I couldn't even believe it because of the way I was with you. I thought that you would give up on me just like everybody else that goes through my mood swings but you never do that with me." He says walking over to me and kissing me on the lips.

I blushed and smiled. The day was spent talking about our favorite movies, albums, celebrities. We talked about stories whenever we were smaller that would get us in trouble it was cute and romantic. We talked about our future thinking about names for our child if it's a girl or a boy.

"Do you want a boy or girl?"

" I'm honestly happy with whatever we get. Either girl or boy can take over our companies." He said smiling at this.

" I move in with you another word I'll let you move into the house I wasn't going to let the house go." I say looking into his eyes.

He surprised me by picking me up and spinning me around.

"That's all I want I want our family stay together. I love you princess." He says kissing my cheek.

I love you too Eragon.

--------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash