The Gala

I sat sadly on the seat on the plane. It was bittersweet. We were leaving Little Jupiter. Both Eragon and I had so much fun. We dance,laughed, got in a physical fight with other people, slept together many time. Just the thought of that still made me blush.

It took hours to get to the city. Once we got out of the private plane. We were greeted by a driver. Eragon was busy on the phone dealing with work issues.

The limo driver gave us a weird look at how we looked. Eragon's Scratch was noticeable. And my bruising and warrior scars makes it look like we attacker eachother. I smiled shyly at driver. Plus I was sunburned.

"We got a physical fight with people at the island." I said clarifying to the limo driver. I looked at Eragon and he was back to his normal cold self. Not his relaxed form like he was in Little Jupiter.

We arrived to the high class condo/ apartment areas. Wow these are so expensive. Is this were he lives?

He gets out the car. Looking at his watch. We quickly get inside the buliding. He opens the door.

I see a modern looking kitchen, living room, hallways. It has a lot of space and kind of like a sad tone tone to it. It feels lonely. On the bright side the view was to die for. I put my luggage down to explore.

"My condo had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, the kitchen, living room." He says looking around. "This is were we will be staying at."

He opens his door and it's a huge bedroom with a big bed. The room was dark, cold, and clean. It was so him. Compared to my old room it's all light and messy.

"Here is the closest." He says opening the door to this huge closet. It could literally be a bedroom. What shocked me the most was that my whole wardrobe was here.

I looked at him.

"Our mothers came and set the closet up with your things. All of your stuff is in the room already." He says.

"That's so nice of them. I love your place." What the hell this is no longer his it's ours because we are finally married.

He nods as he goes to the bathroom. Or I think it is. I wonder if he has a red room of pain like Christian grey does. He looked annoyed and moody.

Once he out the shower. I noticed how luscious his hair his when it's all wet and dry. Who thought us hair would be a turn on.

I got my clothes to take a shower. I noticed all my things. My home tooth brush, facial creams, all my essentials and make up was here.

Home married life starts today. Living in the same home, cooking and cleaning for him. I've never been good at cooking at all. The cake I made for Eragon last time was falling apart and tasted off. I even burned a pop tart and popcorn in the microwave. Mom was really understanding telling me that it was okay that I didn't know how to cook because she doesn't either that's why people cook for us.

But I want to make Eragon happy and try and be a good cook...for him. Once I was going taking a shower. I got dress in comfy short and a t shirt. I put on my slippers.

Eragon was nowhere to be seen as I entered the bedroom. I thought we were going to sleep together due to the jet lag we were feeling.

"Mister Miller." I heard girlish accent coming from the kitchen. What the hell.

I quickly got out the bedroom and into the kitchen only see a young spanish women. In the middle holding a broom.

He had a maid. She looked at me confused.

"Who are you?" She says in a rude way. What the hell.

"I'm Jupiter who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Teresa." She says. "Im Mister Miller's girlfriend. What are you doing in his house you whore?"