Just You and Me

I woke up in a bed that looked exactly like the hospital's bed the monitor on the my side my arms were all prickled with needles I felt so uncomfortable plus I cringed to see the needles in me.

I heard someone breathe next to me. It was not until I noticed a hand on my belly and another hold my hand. As if protecting me. It was Eragon.

I yawned loudly whiched caused him to wake up.

Then it hit me. We made it out alive. Eragon is fine from what I see. Of course he has stiches from the cut on his face and bruises here and there but he is safe.

"Jupiter." He says in relief as he see me waken up. I smiled. Emotion started to taken over my body. I was so close to losing him.

I huffed him which caused him to groan.

"I am so happy you are safe." I say to him. He smiled at me with so much love. Something that I thought he gave Adamaris but this is different. I'm so stupid to confuse things...love is what we both have now.

True love.

"I love you. Thought I lost you." I say crying. I couldn't live without him. Just the thought scared me.

He kissed my forehead. I was thankful for this moment with him we both made it out safe alive.

"Is the baby okay." I asked slowly scared if for what the answer might be.

He smiled and nodded at me.

"Everything seems to be going smoothly." He says in pure happiness and relief. I love my belly.

" Eragon last time I remember you were fighting this guy before I passed out what happened and what happened to Adamaris?"

To be honest it look like Eragon was going to beat the other guy's ass real good.

He looked fierce when he was about to answer.

" he's dead and so is your cousin. I killed them." He says as if he had no regret for what he did.

I hit me. My cousin was no longer here in this world with us. Which is weird because we grew up together, being best cousins and everything and now she's gone. A little part of me wish that she was back to the way we were when we were younger. But that girl is no longer there. And the other guy I don't feel bad for the other guy I don't even know him.

"Does this mean you're going to go to jail."

If that was the case I would make sure my dad and his people did everything they could so that he wouldn't be in jail for long or something.

"No I'm not going to jail. Let's just say that it was self defence plus your dad and my dad have ways of pulling strings. Oh I forgot to tell you that Drama got shot."

My world stopped. Oh no my bestie got hurt. Tears started to fill my eye all over again.

"He got shot in the butt but overall he's fine and is demanding special treatment." Says Eragon chuckling.
"I went to visit him and your firends to thank them for helping us and Drama would find every excuse to touch me."

My made me giggle. Of course he will. I winced a little as I got up.

"I need to clean up." I said my arms feel sore. He nodded.
--------------

Within a two weeks  I was let go from the hospital. Eragon didn't want to leave my side at all. Which is good I loved his company. 

My parents, Eragon's parent and Adamaris parents were in an on going due to their daughter being dead. They promised they would beat the shit out of me and Eragon but I doubt it.

I went to visit drama a lot at the hospital. Which was fun because he told me how he plans on getting his ass done and making it bigger. The rest of my firends selena,Jasmine,Tiffani, and Danny seemed fine with minor bruises here and there.

They were telling me that it was really funny when drama got shot in the ass. Apparently he yelled like a girl and everybody including the enemy stopped shooting to look at Drama fall down all dramatically. Drama was really annoyed about the story. He expects sympathy which I do have a lot for him.

Mom and my mother in law helped me more into my new home. Helping me with my baby shower party since my firends are kind of unavailable right now.

Eragon was healing really fast. His immune system is popping. The scar on his face made him look scary in a hot way. Which was bad because he had work and I really didn't let him out our bedroom as much. Which make me wonder if I can get pregnant while being pregnant.

Unfortunately I sold my old Apartment which Tiffani helped with that and I introduced her to Liam which I could tell had sparks flying between them. I told Tiffani I expected mixed babies soon. I mean they are both attractive imagine their children.

I'm such a match maker.

Of course everything wasn't all unicorns and rainbows. Eragon and I have our arguments here and there. Like right now in this moment.

Because Teresa had to go back to her old town and mom was in charge of getting a substitute maid for the time being little did I know this maid was a bazillion model...that I did not like one bit. And I'll explain why.

Here I was walking in with baby clothes for the baby unlike I saw a women with a tight maid outfit on. Dusting the decorations in my living room.

She looked at me. Up and down and glared.

"Who are you." Shs sneers as if trying to be better than me. Which me made me want to faceplam myself for not putting the pictures of Eragon and I up on the walls.

I'm going to keep it real. I looked a mess. One of the reasons being because I didn't eat and second because  Eragon wasn't there when I woke up and instead was in his office finishing some work.

I put my hands on  my hips.

"You talking to me or the wall?" I asked.

"You." She says annoyed. "Sorry but the garden work is outside not inside. Eragon wouldn't want the likes of you in his house."

When she was finished Eragon walked into the living room he seemed like he was coming from the gym area but the direction he was coming at...and by the way he look. He was shirtless and his body looked great even in sweat.

He looked at me. He grinned as he kissed me and rubbed my belly.

"Hey princess." He says kissing my cheek. "Are you still upset about this morning."

I shook my head. I wasn't as mad. Now I'm mad about the new maid. She looked at me in surprise.

"Mr.Miller." She says giving him a flirty smile. "This your girlfriend?"

"Wife." He corrects her. He doesn't seem affect by her beauty. "And I heard how you disrespected her. So you can get the fuck out of my house."

She looked like she was shocked and she put the duster down. With that she walked out our home.

"Welp you saved me from going of on her." I say going to show him the baby clothes. "What do you think."

He cringed.

"Are you sure you want our son to wear a flower shirt with unicorns." He says as if trying to like it.

"Yeah it'll  look  cute."

"Umm...okay." He say shaking his head.

----------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-Dash