"So Jupiter are you in Eragon back together?" Ask Teresa. I Blushed again but more red.

I honestly don't know what me and Eragon were I didn't want to say we were together because I still held a grudge towards him because of the way he's been but yet again I still love him more than anything but I just want to be an a****** to him. The same way he was to me that's bad to wanting to cause pain to someone but sometimes it's the right way deal with things or at least I thought.

"No we are not back together Teresa. There's nothing wrong with being cordial with each other." I say. Brushing my hair.

"Honey were you and him last night being very cordial with each other?" She says smirking and raising her eyebrows. She knew exactly what happened last night with me and Eragon.

I shook my head I was kind of embarrassed.

"Girl I got to go I have a doctor's appointment right now." I say walking out only to find Eragon watching Star Wars with Adonis. The way they were both talking about the movies Yoda and Chewbacca. Made my heart warm up and made me subconsciously smile. By the looks of it it seems like he was made to be a dad.

"Eragon we got to go the appointment is in 30 minutes." I say looking at my phone.

"Alright see you next time little buddy. May the force be with you." With that we walk outside and we go to his car. It was in the area to see him associate with kids that nicely even though he's an a******.

When we arrive to the clinic it was packed a lot of pregnant women with their children were sitting down. Eragon look like he was a little bit in shock and surprised to see all these kids running around, crying making a tantrum, in a way he looked kind of scared. The dad's look like they were trying to keep a hold of the kids. Most of the pregnant woman kept eyeing Eragon I don't blame them he is that attractive.

"How do you feel about the kids around?" I asked him teasing. As I filled out some papers.

Aragon kept looking at the newborn baby that was being held by his mother.

"They're so tiny." He says almost like in shock. " I'm scared that if I held my child that I will break it."

I looked at his hands they were big and rough.

" Jupiter Miller." Called out the nurse for me. Both Eragon and I stood up.

" Doctor Bethany is waiting for you in the room here." She says opening the door for us. Bethany sat there looking tired. A machine was next to her.

"Hey Jupiter what's up." She says standing up and hugging. " oh my gosh you're huge."

I'm getting really annoyed of people calling me huge I think I look cute. It just makes me feel more stupid that I didn't notice the difference between being fat and being pregnant.

"Ohh this must be the father." She says blushing. "Oh my goodness you're hot."

I can help glare at her when she said that.

"Alright I'm going to ask you some questions to see how you're doing and what not this is going to take a while." She says getting her pain and her paperwork.

After answering all the questions she laid me down on the bed and told me to lift up my shirt to get the ultrasound ready. I was really excited to see my baby for the first time I could tell Eragon was very nervous. Eragon held my hand.

I kind of hissed when Bethany put the cold like gel on my baby bump.

"You ready Jupiter to see your baby?"

I noticed anticipation. I used to think that getting pregnant was going to be the hardest thing ever. Since Mom couldn't get pregnant or her mom couldn't get pregnant. I thought I couldn't get pregnant right away clearly this is a miracle.

Tears welled up in my eyes I saw the little baby in the little ultrasound monitor.

"You see that Jupiter that's your baby." Says Bethany pointing at the screen. " your baby's heart rate seems to be perfectly fine. It's too early to tell what the baby is going to be because it's not fully formed yet you are 4 months we will probably be able to tell around 5 or 6 months."

See my baby and hearing his heartbeat made me cry. Eragon look like he was tearing up.

" Alright let me print out these pictures and I'll give it to you right away." Says Bethany cleaning off the gel.

With that shs left the room.

" I'm so happy In This Moment." Says Eragon.

I smiled like crazy.

"we're going to be parents!"

We both hugged at this accomplishment.
-----------

Vote

comment

follow

- Dash