Those Who Aren't Meant For Love

Prologue

"Daddy will you be back soon?" Asked the little girl in the yellow sun dress with two pigtails and choclate ice cream all over her face.

"Of course I will gabby I'm just going on a mini vacation. I'll be back soon." The father said to his six year old daughter

"Okay I'll tell mommy when she gets back from the store."

"Of course sweety I love you so much."

With that he kissed her on the forhead and drove away, he did not come back.

******************** 11 years later**********************

" Heres your pants back." I said to the guy who was leaving, I don't even know his name, lovely

"Thanks, hey maybe we can go to dinner and a movie or something " He asked. Ugh seriously. Luckily I've learned how to handle this situation after years of practice.

"Yeah maybe not. I mean I had a good time and all but that's it. The doors to the left I hope you had a good time too. Bye." I said brushing him of I DO not do the whole boyfriend thing very well.

"Whatever at least I tried, bye." He huffed as he left

Yes finally alone. I get up to go take a shower it feels good to wash off yesterdays events. I get out and put on one of my dads old shirts that he left behind grab some sweats and head for the couch. You may wonder why I'm so nonchalant about all of this but if you knew my rep you would understand. You see I'm the school whore. Well the female one there's a guy who's a manwhore. I completely despise him. I've never handled guys well I mean I was fine until sixth grade. I was used to being just with my mom and I had a few friends by then but that's the year I met HIM. I was a complete dork and I had no real friends then this guy started talking to me and he became my best friend. We start going out in seventh grade and i'm totally in love with him then the summer in between tenth and eleventh grade he cheats on me. That's the school manwhore. Of course everyone took his side he's the star quarterback. Austin. That's the spawn of satans name. He's the only person I thought I could trust and he screwed me over. Just. Like. Everyone. Else. So I became the school whore. Well that's my life.

*************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE: Well howdy there! This is a new story idea I was thinking about so tell me what you think. I don't know whether or not I like it yet so we'll see. If I do end up liking it and you guys do too i'm probably going to write a prequal (I think that's how you spell it!). Sorry for any grammer errors. Hoping you guys like it! If you do then vote, if you adore it then comment, if your completely infatuated by it then fan!!!

-cello_girl :) <3