This is so embarrassing. They're staring at my body as I bathe. Their eyes trailed freely over my naked body as they licked their lips with lustful eyes. I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment as I felt my mind fog up from the warm heat of the water and from my bashfulness.

"5 minutes left, baby boy." Daddy reminded as he turned off the heater, causing a heavy shower of cold freezing water to bite into my skin as I stoned from the iciness. It's freezing. Cleaning up quickly, I raced out of the shower area while trembling. My teeth chattered from the immense cold as my fingers and toes numbed.

"I-I'm d-done, Ma-st-ster, D-Daddy." I said with chattering teeth as they nodded in approval.

"Good boy. Now get changed. How long will you need this time?" Master questioned as I quickly stepped into my dark clothes after drying myself.

"A week, Master." I whispered softly, afraid that the duration is too long. It'll take two whole days to go and come back considering the distance between our lands, a day to infiltrate their castle and get the blueprint of the structure, a day to devise a plan and learn the routine for the guards on duty and 3 days to find the exact right time to take action. We won't know when the guards there are on the highest surveillance.

"Make it 5 days." Master ordered as I stood rooted to the ground, my mind blanked when I heard the limited number of days given. 3 days?! T-That's impossible!

"B-But-" He glared at me as Daddy shook his head disappointedly.

"Are you trying to question me? Your Master and your King?" N-No! I'm not!

"Sorry Master! Sorry Daddy!" I apologised swiftly as Daddy came over to grip my chin firmly, making me look at me.

"Just listen to your Master. Got it baby boy?" He placed a quick peck on my lips as I nodded at him. He kissed me... It was so gentle, it was as if he didn't really touch my lips with his. "That's my good boy, always listening to his daddy."

"Now go and get your things and get ready to go. Damon, Gray and Sebastian will be tagging along with you for this mission." Master slapped my ass sharply before leaving the public bath with Daddy by his side.

"Love you!" They shouted as they waved back at me as they walked away. They love me... A soft smile formed on my lips as my heart fluttered at their words.

I love th-

*cough cough cough!* I wheezed loudly as I gasped for breath. My hand clenched around my throat as I struggled to catch my breath. My sight blurred as I felt dizzy as my guts felt like its twisting and churning. Dropping onto my knees, I bent over, hurling out what I've just eaten to see spots of blood it them.

What's happening to me? No... I can't let this stop me from completing my mission. I can't fail them. This is one mission I can't fail. For their sake and mine. Shaking my head quickly, I cleared my vision before meeting up in my teammates.

Jason's POV:

"Jo." He turned towards me with a bored expression.

"What."

"Do you really mean it?"

"Mean what."

"That we'll marry him if he completes the mission successfully?" He chuckled loudly before giving me a are-you-kidding-me look.

"Of course not. I wouldn't want to marry him. He's our toy. The most we'll make him our concubine." Thank goodness. I don't even want to get into a relationship with him at the first place. He's only a good stress reliever.

"Smart." That way, he'll confirm get the job done neatly.

"Obviously. How else would I have thought of the method to kill our parents." He smirked wickedly as I grinned at him in return.

"You're one manipulative bastard." I gripped his chin roughly as he let out a moan of pleasure.

"Your manipulative bastard." He replied huskily as I growled deeply at him for being such a tease.

"You got that that damn right my little sadist." Smashing my lips roughly against his, I forced my tongue into his as we fought for dominance. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

"Please...Daddy." He purred seductively as he stroked me through my pants teasingly.

"Anything for you my little sadistic monster."