Chapter seven

When I woke up I was covered in flowers and on a boat. I stayed as still as possible. Then when I heard the arrows fly through the air and everyone turned there backs I was teleported to the bifrost. I got up and dusted myself off."lovely evening isn't it princess or should I say Lady Sigyn."Hemdal smiled at me and I smiled back."Thank you Hemdal for helping me but I can't stay here."Hemdal sighed"Yes I know I will get you to Midgard"

~.~ ~.~
It had been so long since I first came to Midgard. I helped on some big things here and there but tried my best to stay low.

I stood in the kitchen cooking dinner with two little helpers. Kali and Ray were fraternal twins, my twins. After I had come to Midgard I found out I was pregnant nine months later they were apart of the world. They like other gods did not grow at the same speed as humans, by human age they would be around five or six so I home schooled them and taught them all about their heritage.

I heard a knock on the door and everything stopped. Another knock and another. I snapped out of my daze Grabbing the twins and taking them into my room.

"stay."

"mom what's going on?"Kali asked.

"don't worry Ray take care of your sister"

Ray gave me a slight nod. I had told him about what might happen and taught him much more on defense then Kali.

I shut the door to my bedroom and carefully walked over to the door. As I grabbed the door knob I got one of my daggers into my hand. I opened the door fast and quickly pointed the tip of my blade at their neck.

"Fury?"

So sorry this took so long I promise to work on it more-tiny