Chapter three

It was around midnight when I made my way to the window to escape. I made sure to be quite hoping I wouldn't wake up Sigyn. Carefully I started to climb out when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stood there frozen not quite sure what to do. "going somewhere?" Sigyn whispered in my ear. "she's small I could probably take her down by force."

I whipped around to face her smacking her hand away. She looked at me with no fear in her eyes. I tried to grab her neck but she grabbed my arm. I tried again but the same happened. I knew I was stronger than her but she was a bit smarter. I yanked backwards to knee her in the stomach and she dropped kicked me in the chest. Suddenly I was on the floor gasping for air. she looked down at me "I may be small but I'm smarter and older than I look."

~.~ ONE YEAR LATER ~.~

I walked down the path to the training center hoping I would find Sigyn there. My year here in Vanaheim was filled with things I had expected to never happen to me, but they did and I couldn't be happier. Yet I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get back to Asgard. Ill have to deal with Thor, Father, and the kingdom all things I'd rather not have to deal with.

I was jerked away from my thoughts once I reached the training center. I looked around to see Sigyn training by herself like usual. I went and sat down a bench and waited for her to acknowledge my presence. She stopped to take a breath and wiped her forehead with her forearm. She looked over at me then down at the floor smiling.

She walked over and stood in front of me. "what are you doing here?"She was still a bit out of breath. I handed her a flask filled with water "thought you might want something to drink." I said "well then thank you" she took the flask and quickly started to gulp it down.
Sigyn was wearing her usual training clothes.A tan tight tank top that barely reached her belly button, tight light brown pants with boots that almost reached her knees.Her hair was up in a high ponytail with some strands of hair that couldn't seem to be contained.

I on the other hand was wearing a green v neck shirt with sleeves that stopped at my elbow.I had brown pants on and boots that reached my ankles.

I pushed the strands behind her ear."Are you done here?"I asked"I suppose so"Well then shall we head back to the castle?"very well"We walked back to the castle talking about the things we could do once we got there.Both of us trying to stay away from talking about me going back to Asgard.

I had come to Vanaheim thinking I was going to be miserable and treated awfully,but instead I felt happier than I have ever been.Although I realized that it wasn't Vanaheim I didn't want to leave it was Sigyn I didn't know what I was going to do without her.Over this past year I've realized that I've fallen in love with her.The princess I thought was a small weak child was actually a small strong woman.A woman I don't know how to let go of.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying this I'm trying my best I'm thinking about switching POV soon maybe the next chapter idk but anyways ya I hope you guys don't think these are too short and I will try to get chapters out more often!k bai (óò)ノ♡(btw get prepared for a lot of feels.)